Leagues 2021 SCS Premier League (Congrats GV Vikings FFC)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Terrific write-up @Lost In The Sky, and I love the range of outcomes as well as the predicted result. There’s hope yet!

Good luck @PC, although it seems I may get lucky with the timing of coming up against you. Are you one of the ones with trades left? I have 2 and will use one on Dusty.
Same - 2 trades left, one for Dusty. Also have a Greene out but a playing fwd bench.

AFL Club
Melbourne
I need to thank @doc ron for inadvertently helping me secure a good C yesterday with Macrae. After my Walsh VC failed, I had the C sitting on Mitchell (Same as Doc to close off the POD) and decided to double check that nothing had changed 20 mins prior to the bounce. Noticed that Doc had changed C to Macrae and made the decision to change mine also as figured Macrae was probably a safer bet anyway.
Anyway, I only turned on the coverage a couple of minutes before the bounce and saw that the rain was absolutely sheeting down and thought “oh no, better take one last look at Docs Captain choice”... anyway, Doc had jagged back to Mitchell and with the game about to start, I didn’t have time to make the change 😬 Was a bit nervous though the first Qtr as Macrae got off to a slow start, but very happy from that point on 😋 Things don’t always work out for us in this game, but it’s nice to get a bit of good luck occasionally 😉
Sorry Doc, not meaning stir you by raising this, but just wanted to share a little bit of “in game” byplay with the Group 😀

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I need to thank @doc ron for inadvertently helping me secure a good C yesterday with Macrae. After my Walsh VC failed, I had the C sitting on Mitchell (Same as Doc to close off the POD) and decided to double check that nothing had changed 20 mins prior to the bounce. Noticed that Doc had changed C to Macrae and made the decision to change mine also as figured Macrae was probably a safer bet anyway.
Anyway, I only turned on the coverage a couple of minutes before the bounce and saw that the rain was absolutely sheeting down and thought “oh no, better take one last look at Docs Captain choice”... anyway, Doc had jagged back to Mitchell and with the game about to start, I didn’t have time to make the change 😬 Was a bit nervous though the first Qtr as Macrae got off to a slow start, but very happy from that point on 😋 Things don’t always work out for us in this game, but it’s nice to get a bit of good luck occasionally 😉
Sorry Doc, not meaning stir you by raising this, but just wanted to share a little bit of “in game” byplay with the Group 😀
Yep, a little fun and games with my Captain. Didn't work out , but thought the only way to get anywhere near you was to have a different captain. Well I achieved that part but Titch didn't do his, and of course Macrae was just Macrae. All good Ricky, good luck in the finals, you should go pretty close.

AFL Club
Adelaide
congrats to all the finalists and to @Beg2Differ on the win this week!

Let us take a moment to marvel in the epic fail that was my Parish captain choice.

I managed to turn a 72 point projected victory (Parish C vs Heppell) going into the final game into a 74 point loss resulting in me slipping to 9th and missing finals.

Further moments of insightful genius this round included...trading in Bolton for a 44 and choosing to loop macrae's 52 in order to get Brockman's 27. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't worry all.....I will be here all pre-season for tips and advice so be sure heed to my words of wisdom!

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Let us take a moment to marvel in the epic fail that was my Parish captain choice.

I managed to turn a 72 point projected victory (Parish C vs Heppell) going into the final game into a 74 point loss resulting in me slipping to 9th and missing finals.

Further moments of insightful genius this round included...trading in Bolton for a 44 and choosing to loop macrae's 52 in order to get Brockman's 27. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't worry all.....I will be here all pre-season for tips and advice so be sure heed to my words of wisdom!
Gee that is a very rough exit @Blaze !

It was also 42 which Bolton scored :cry:

AFL Club
Melbourne

Gold (y)
Its good to have a laugh... If you didn't laugh, I'm sure you would cry at that misfortune :confused:

AFL Club
Melbourne

Gold (y)
Its good to have a laugh... If you didn't laugh, I'm sure you would cry at that misfortune :confused:
I think you should take @Blaze on as your advisor for your match next week @Ricky Bobby 🤣.

Bad luck @Blaze that is quite a calamity, as stated, best just to laugh at the misfortune and move on 🤐

AFL Club
North Melb.

Clearly the SC Gods had a bad day and missed their intended target. Those things usually happen to me.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Too good Tails. Somehow my side limped into the finals.
Thanks ... I'm just thankful that I managed to scrape into 8th spot and make the finals ....

Such a fine line in this competitive league
- Getting a weekly win is tough enough but just making the finals to me is an achievement in itself ...
- VC/C options, a late player omission, in game injury, player loopholes etc can swing results on a dime ...

Was just looking at the overall ladder ...
- Pretty much any team could have made the finals
- Just a win here or there and % separates most teams ... love it ...

1627288192323.png 1627288238553.png

AFL Club
North Melb.

Those of us who spend most of their time in mortal Supercoachland have a name for that sort of thing. We call it a ”Standard Week”. Nice of you to pay us a visit.

ps I liked this response better than the last one.

AFL Club
West Coast
Trade Round Up Round 19

In's & Out's - Round 19.jpg

Trade Observations...
Coach was sweating on Buddy Franklin after trading him in... And then Franklin getting himself reported
2 Coaches jumped on the Paddy Dangerfield train
3 Coaches thought big Tom Hawkins was the best Dusty replacement
7 Coaches thought Shai Bolton was set to replace Dusty in the middle... only for him to score a pathetic 42 points
16 Coaches said farewell to Dustin Martin... Some likely for the last time, lol

Trades Remaining

Trades Remaining - Round 20.jpg

Five teams joined the no trades left club this week thanks to Dustin Martin. Going to be nervous times ahead trying to ride out the season.

Eight teams have just one trade remaining, so can ill afford any more injuries.

Four teams are sitting pretty three trades left.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Trade Round Up Round 19

View attachment 32871

Trade Observations...
Coach was sweating on Buddy Franklin after trading him in... And then Franklin getting himself reported
2 Coaches jumped on the Paddy Dangerfield train
3 Coaches thought big Tom Hawkins was the best Dusty replacement
7 Coaches thought Shai Bolton was set to replace Dusty in the middle... only for him to score a pathetic 42 points
16 Coaches said farewell to Dustin Martin... Some likely for the last time, lol

Trades Remaining

View attachment 32872

Five teams joined the no trades left club this week thanks to Dustin Martin. Going to be nervous times ahead trying to ride out the season.

Eight teams have just one trade remaining, so can ill afford any more injuries.

Four teams are sitting pretty three trades left.
I’m still pretty upset about Bolton, I think it will be one of those 50/50 blunders which I never forget! The saving grace I guess is that there will only be four more rounds of his name in my side.