Competitions 2021: SuperCoach Racing Classic - Rnd 8 Tables Updated.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Enough of the banter. The unremarkables (happy to explain the name if anyone is interested) have invested on four races - 3 in each if the Group 1's; 1 in the Group 2, and the balance of the account in a Listed race. In somewhat of a surprise JMac is doing the riding.
You have got my curiosity!

AFL Club
Sydney
You have got my curiosity!
Four years ago I had a prognosis of stage 4 cancer; numerous metastatic melanomas in my lungs and in my brain. Two years later after 3 weekly infusions of Keytruda my lungs and brain were described by an oncologist as "pristine." Bloody brilliant. The radiologists report said the 2 areas were "unremarkable"; i.e., nothing to remark on. Nowadays, I am very happy to be unremarkable. :D

AFL Club
Collingwood
Four years ago I had a prognosis of stage 4 cancer; numerous metastatic melanomas in my lungs and in my brain. Two years later after 3 weekly infusions of Keytruda my lungs and brain were described by an oncologist as "pristine." Bloody brilliant. The radiologists report said the 2 areas were "unremarkable"; i.e., nothing to remark on. Nowadays, I am very happy to be unremarkable. :D
Wow! (y)