Discussion AFLW (Season 6) Fantasy Game Discussion - Lucky7 wins AFLW Fantasy 2022

Magee and Reid were pretty awful. Better than the donut that was incurred last week, but not by a hell of a lot. Can only get better getting them out of the road early in the week, and then better again by trading one of them out next week.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Slight change of trades after today's team announcements. Traded Svarc instead of Randall to get Birch; Used Nina to get White; Bohanna to hopefully DTP in Franklin (thanks for the tip @couchPOTATO), activate Kiely (U) score at F5 for the round.
1642155086321.png

R2 team after trades as per below with Lochland (53) banked if that game doesn't get play prior to the next round.
1642155393488.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
There is an issue with a player showing up as playing if their name is spelt incorrectly.
Meg Macdonald has been put in as McDonald. I will message them now.
I almost traded her in to help get a playing FWD this round after seeing your post...lucky I remembered about Franklin at the last minute!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
I didn't know about Franklin myself. Simmons is the one I have banked if I want to go that route.
I read about Franklin from the quoted post below and thought to myself...that'll do me for the round as there wasn't much time to mull over my trades nor did I have any knowledge/information to based them off.

I checked with a fanatical Freo supporting mate with a strong fantasy AFLW footy background on a range of Dockers (including Tighe)

“I would say McMahon is a Trent Cooper favourite and will play. She gives the forwards a bit of toughness with O'Sullivan playing more in the middle.

Runnells looks like a winger and could rack up good possessions.

East is a mini Turbo (Bowers) but will take time especially possession numbers.

And still waiting for Franklin who will play in the next week or so too

In summary based on what we know now that any of those 3 would be fine as your M7, where you are hoping to make cash via a 30-35 plus average and hopefully be unlikely to be needed onfield anytime soon unless via a utility call up. I also think Charlotte Thomas could still be a reasonable alternative capable of 40ppg.

I suspect that with Kiely’s current ownership being 28% and McMahon’s 7.0% either one or zero will be brought into teams but not both as trades will be needed elsewhere. If you pick McMahon she should be a reasonable POD unless everyone trades her in solely off her breakeven.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
I read about Franklin from the quoted post below and thought to myself...that'll do me for the round as there wasn't much time to mull over my trades nor did I have any knowledge/information to based them off.
Oh nice! That would be handy to have a donut to playing the next week.
I can recall reading all of that apart from the highlighted :oops:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hopefully Lewis turns it around as she survives another week. Easier to get Molloy back in one trade next week.

Brazill > Ferguson
Molloy > McCarthy
Ling > McMahon

Kiely comes on field for Morrison with McMahon my Utility.

View attachment 38173
Why is Molloy a must have, plays FF and plenty of games where she kicks a goal with very low possession numbers, would have thought forwards playing in the mids would be a better target.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
241/5. Hanks, Birch, Harris, Reid and Bodey's 45 average.

Bit of a fall back to Earth after last week! Reid not working out - thought she'd be better than this. Will look to correct.
If she plays in the guts she will be OK but it sounds like the forward line role will be AFLWF poison.