Competitions 2022: Midprice Madness Competition

AFL Club
North Melb.
Round 16 Results:

View attachment 45674

Well done to @Leroy who is the top scorer for this round.

No change in the overall, with @Couch Coach continuing to dominate, but 2nd place is very interesting. Six people within 90 points.
Woot that's a solid score this week.

Couch Coach just keeps on rolling though, got it sewn up I think.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 17 Results:

1657728130458.png

In a close battle for top spot this week, @randomcliche just does enough to grab top spot for the round. Less than 20 points cover the podium positions.

The team containing our consensus picks is up to 2nd overall, I might need to cheat next year and use the consensus picks as my entry instead. :p

I don't really need to mention it any more, but @Couch Coach continues to dominate overall, and has this competition pretty much wrapped up, leading by around 600 points - the battle for 2nd is where all the action is.

AFL Club
Carlton
If it's easy to pull out, what are the different selections between cookie monster and coach coach? Gotta be something I can learn from this thrashing!

And thanks for the cup @Ironhawk
Looks like the key PODs are Saad and Warner. Two completely different narratives there so hard to read too much into it.

Then you also have Tyson Stengle who's a completely different narrative again!

AFL Club
Sydney
I'm clinging to the hope that I was up by about this much at the same time last year and then crawled all the way home. Of course I think from where I'm at right now it would need several buses to come through and clean out those ahead to actually have a chance :LOL:

The "positive" is that none of my last tinkers were the reason I suck!