Competitions 2022: Midprice Madness Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No score updates tonight, I haven't had time to fix the future rounds of my spreadsheet past round 1. Most of it should be a quick copy/paste fix, but there's a very high chance I stuff up something if I try it at this time of night. From a quick skim, I think @THCLT had the best score from game 1 with a 392 (from 4 scores), but quite a few have scored in the mid to high 300's (some of these from 3 scores).

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm pretty sure I'm in big barney rubble this week :LOL:
There's others in worse shape. Still 3 games to go, so a lot can change.

Finally got the spreadsheet updated to display season results correctly, hopefully everything should be right now for the rest of the season. Fingers crossed anyway.

1648303549634.png

@tso currently leading in both tables, continuing on from a strong first round.

AFL Club
Carlton
Round 2 Results:

View attachment 41766

Well done to @Warriors on the weekly top spot and to @tso who takes the overall lead with a strong 3rd place for the week.

My team of unique picks prevents anyone else from finishing in last place, but is not at all competitive, yet again.
Look I really do want to make you feel appreciated for keeping me off the bottom. Well played, keep it up. 😜

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Update after 6 games in Rd 3:

1648903018618.png

Well done to @arpod on the mid round lead in both the weekly and overall.

Sadly, I'm doing much better in the two comps on site here where you need to lock your side in and can't make changes than I am in the real thing this week. This team is beating my real team so far this round, even with one less score counting. :cry:

AFL Club
Sydney
Update after 6 games in Rd 3:

View attachment 42146

Well done to @arpod on the mid round lead in both the weekly and overall.

Sadly, I'm doing much better in the two comps on site here where you need to lock your side in and can't make changes than I am in the real thing this week. This team is beating my real team so far this round, even with one less score counting. :cry:
21/37 is much better than the real stuff :LOL:

Least one of my keeper league teams is alright this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.