Competitions 2022: Midprice Madness Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks @Beg2Differ! No worries, my fault for taking so long.

Round 6 Results:

1651064956593.png

Apologies for the delays with this update, I am not used to 5:30 AM starts multiple times per week, really been messing with my sleep schedule this week. Should have updated on the weekend as games were played, but had a bit else on, and it's not fun updating all scores at once.

As per the individual player scores table in the post before this one, @Couch Coach topped the weekly results, so there should be no real surprises with this table, I think our results largely line up. @arpod takes over as our overall leader, previous leader @tso drops to 6th.

Still a very close season.

AFL Club
Collingwood
So. 7 rounds in and my decision to roll with Ash over Green still haunts me. The most annoying thing about this is that in my keeper league I kept Green and was forced to drop Ash... which should have been the same for this!

Looking at the available tables in this thread (couldn't see rd 1 or rd 5) I'm 185 points down from those 5 rounds...
Also Green scored 164 in round 1 and 115 in round 5, so I can only imagine that the difference is close to 300 points overall from my lowest scoring player (or by some miracle, Ash) to Green each time...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AFL Club
Carlton
Something I've noticed about this comp...

Last year I had a system. A weird system, but a system nonetheless. I had some excellent results, some shocking results, and found myself wedged firmly in the mid table for the season.

This year I tried to apply some logic to my picks and I'm firmly in the mid table again, but this time I'm there every week too.

I know which of these two processes I found more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.