Competitions 2022: Midprice Madness Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1654346804245.png

I assume by now everyone has heard the breaking news from the AFL that the final two games of this round have been cancelled? This means the above results are the final results for the round!.......

...... I wish. Very surprised to see my name in top spot here at any time, even mid round. It's a win for me - I will ignore the fact I've had more scores so far than anyone else which is the main reason I'm on top. Looking at my remaining players, I doubt I stay there.

It is looking like Couch Coach is having another strong round and will likely extend his lead further. Plenty still in with a shot for the weekly win though.

AFL Club
Melbourne
View attachment 44790

I assume by now everyone has heard the breaking news from the AFL that the final two games of this round have been cancelled? This means the above results are the final results for the round!.......

...... I wish. Very surprised to see my name in top spot here at any time, even mid round. It's a win for me - I will ignore the fact I've had more scores so far than anyone else which is the main reason I'm on top. Looking at my remaining players, I doubt I stay there.

It is looking like Couch Coach is having another strong round and will likely extend his lead further. Plenty still in with a shot for the weekly win though.
Jesus christ for a second their :eek:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I meant in any particular round. 1716 is the lowest score to be the high score for a round. :)
This will continue to be the case. Two people have already scored higher than 1716 with a game still to go (including someone who was near the bottom of the rankings last round).

Full update after the final game of the round.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 13 Results:

1655110819058.png

We have a tie for the weekly win between @randomcliche and @Connoisseur - well done! You can ignore the different numbers in the rank column, randomcliche is only shown being ranked higher than Connoisseur due to the time each entry was submitted, I had to do this is to make formulas work correctly in the case of ties. There were three ties this round, and a lot which were only 1-2 points off being a tie - quite unusual.

@Couch Coach continues to lead overall, but had his gap to second place reduced, with this lead now being less than 200 points.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Round 13 Results:

View attachment 45012

We have a tie for the weekly win between @randomcliche and @Connoisseur - well done! You can ignore the different numbers in the rank column, randomcliche is only shown being ranked higher than Connoisseur due to the time each entry was submitted, I had to do this is to make formulas work correctly in the case of ties. There were three ties this round, and a lot which were only 1-2 points off being a tie - quite unusual.

@Couch Coach continues to lead overall, but had his gap to second place reduced, with this lead now being less than 200 points.
Outscored my classic side by 201 points this round. 🎉 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.