Competitions 2022: Midprice Madness Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cheers and congrats to @Bermi on the weekly win based on that.

I'll do my own update over the next couple of days, but I know our numbers usually match pretty closely.
Thanks for that, 2 gold medals in a row, that's a nice surprise. My players seem to be firing now, maybe I could catch @Couch Coach and get another gold medal.

If you have been feeling flat, I suspect that is your body telling you to rest a lot, so it can focus on battling the Covid virus and you will get better quicker. I wish you get well soon.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 19 Results:

1658894749136.png

I am pretty sure these numbers match what @Beg2Differ posted on Sunday night, so there should be no surprises in the round scores. Congrats again to @Bermi on a pretty clear win this round, must be something to do with the new avatar. :)

The overall table has changed around a bit towards the top, with the cookie entry dropping off the podium this week to 5th, but it is still only 35 points off second place, @Beg2Differ replaces it as the team currently occupying second. With four rounds to go, there's still quite a few people in the running for a podium placing, but I am almost certain @Couch Coach has the title wrapped up this year.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Round 19 Results:
View attachment 46480
I am pretty sure these numbers match what @Beg2Differ posted on Sunday night, so there should be no surprises in the round scores. Congrats again to @Bermi on a pretty clear win this round, must be something to do with the new avatar.:)

The overall table has changed around a bit towards the top, with the cookie entry dropping off the podium this week to 5th, but it is still only 35 points off second place, @Beg2Differ replaces it as the team currently occupying second. With four rounds to go, there's still quite a few people in the running for a podium placing, but I am almost certain @Couch Coach has the title wrapped up this year.
Haha, yeah, looks like the new avatar is working :D

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Round 19 Results:

Absolutely @Couch Coach has blitzed us this season.. otherwise there would be 10 or more still in the hunt

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Round 20 Results:
1659277275519.png
@Bermi completes a hat-trick of weekly wins - it's the avatar I swear. Praise be to the almighty SC Gods! I'm just happy to make the podium again in a rare good week for me, just behind @Diabolical.

Overall remains a tight race for second, with less than 300 points covering 2nd to 14th any of these people could realistically make it onto the podium (plus a long shot for a few others). Notably, we have a tie for third overall, but that covers up slightly the fact that there are only 16 points covering 2nd through 5th. Definitely a wide open race for the minor placings in this comp!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Round 20 Results:
View attachment 46638
@Bermi completes a hat-trick of weekly wins - it's the avatar I swear. Praise be to the almighty SC Gods! I'm just happy to make the podium again in a rare good week for me, just behind @Diabolical.

Overall remains a tight race for second, with less than 300 points covering 2nd to 14th any of these people could realistically make it onto the podium (plus a long shot for a few others). Notably, we have a tie for third overall, but that covers up slightly the fact that there are only 16 points covering 2nd through 5th. Definitely a wide open race for the minor placings in this comp!
It's not what you know, it's who you know (or maybe who you suck-up to?) ;)

AFL SC God 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.