Leagues 2022: Official AFL SCS Group

AFL Club
North Melb.
Thanks to those that have responded to the recruiting drive over the last 24 hours to lift the number of identified members in the SCS Group to 231. The following teams have also joined the group recently as a result of that drive and I suspect are members however I have not been able to link them. Therefore if you are the owner of one of these teams then please post to advise. I will give you a few days before I remove them from the group.

Back to Back
Boffz Bombers
Killerbees
Oranges@Halftime
Quasis's Quakers
Repent or burn
Vodka Hawks
Xerriots of Fire

Special mention to @Erich1036 who has given Gold Coast their second rep and @Spifflicator has also indicated he will join to give GWS a second rep.

To join click here or manually join group 400262, then post your team name in this thread. Teams that can't be linked with a member will be removed.

1647347301280.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
The following teams have joined the group recently and I can't link them to a member. Any teams that can't be identified will be removed at the end of round 1. Please advise if you own one of these teams.

AGB
AshGuest
A-Team
Back to Back
Boffz Bombers
Centimetre Perfect
Killerbees
Kingz
Oranges@Halftime
Quasis's Quakers
Repent or burn
The Grannies
The Quacks
Vodka Hawks
WatermelonKruezers
Will2Win
Xerriots of Fire

AFL Club
North Melb.
So this is where we have got to with the Group after round 1. A total of 248 identified teams which each club relatively well represented. All teams other than Sydney, Freo, GC and GWS have at least 9 reps. Sydney and Freo probably a little disappointing given they do have a few more supporters floating around.

I have been through all the first round results posted and have been able to match up a few more teams. The following list of teams are currently in the group however they will be removed tomorrow if nobody claims them.

Any Ability?, AGB, A-Team, Back to Back, Blades, Boffz Bombers, Broady Binchickens, Centimetre Perfect, Ka-tet, Kingz, Oranges@Halftime, Overkill, PiPies, Plugger, Repent or burn, The Grannies, The Quacks, Vodka Hawks, Voided, WatermelonKruezers, we will conca, Will2Win, Evie :p, AshGuest, SHOWSTOPPER.

I will work out the results for the first round of the SCS One Eye Club Challenge III tomorrow.

1647867682546.png

Last edited: