Opinion 2022: Player X v Player Y

AFL Club
Collingwood
Looking at trading out one of Cripps or Wines to Laird and struggling with who. Any thoughts much appreciated!

Wines is a POD so hurts more when he's out of form, Cripps has much higher ownership. Last 5 rounds Cripps has been sub 100, Wines has a 119 and 122 in that time. Cripps has the higher ceiling though, and scores might get a boost with Pittonet back?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looking at trading out one of Cripps or Wines to Laird and struggling with who. Any thoughts much appreciated!

Wines is a POD so hurts more when he's out of form, Cripps has much higher ownership. Last 5 rounds Cripps has been sub 100, Wines has a 119 and 122 in that time. Cripps has the higher ceiling though, and scores might get a boost with Pittonet back?
I guess it depends on your aims, if you are in one key league, maybe see who your opponent has and strategise accordingly.

Laird is a definite improvement on either. I'd probably rather keep Cripps, purely as it cancels out a lot of others who have him too, nothing worse than a negative POD, which Wines might be. I think Wines might be the slightly better scorer from here if purely focused on overall, but would say to keep Cripps (unfortunately).

AFL Club
Collingwood
I guess it depends on your aims, if you are in one key league, maybe see who your opponent has and strategise accordingly.

Laird is a definite improvement on either. I'd probably rather keep Cripps, purely as it cancels out a lot of others who have him too, nothing worse than a negative POD, which Wines might be. I think Wines might be the slightly better scorer from here if purely focused on overall, but would say to keep Cripps (unfortunately).
They were my thoughts to a tee unfortunately - Port have a good draw for league finals but if it goes wrong Wines will hurt me too much as much as I want to move on Cripps. Appreciate it!

Brayshaw vs Walsh vs Mills for Cripps replacement
Mills for mine, good run home for the Swans (Crows, GWS, North next 3). Seems to get scored favorably and post decent scores even if doesn't look like he's done much to the eye which is always a good sign!

AFL Club
Essendon
I see this question was asked back in June but I'm gonna ask it again.

Goldstein v Parker

Looking at trading Cripps (currently sitting at M9). Basically means I get a better player on the ground in the FWDs and improves my cover with two semi-premo DPPs covering all four lines.

I'm leaning Goldy for the unique factor and ceiling + North playing with some freedom + Xerri gone for the season.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I see this question was asked back in June but I'm gonna ask it again.

Goldstein v Parker

Looking at trading Cripps (currently sitting at M9). Basically means I get a better player on the ground in the FWDs and improves my cover with two semi-premo DPPs covering all four lines.

I'm leaning Goldy for the unique factor and ceiling + North playing with some freedom + Xerri gone for the season.
I think Goldy is probably the better option too. Pretty good draw for the last 5 rounds. Seems an upgrade on Cripps at least.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Steele v Macrae v Merrett v Freeshaw v Warner et al. for last mid spot.
Looking at 3 and 5 round averages, I'd say Zerrett is the form option, leading both. I thought I was the only team without Macrae, glad there's one other, he seems a more reliable option, but may not score quite as high. I'd say Merrett and ride the form.

AFL Club
Essendon
Looking at 3 and 5 round averages, I'd say Zerrett is the form option, leading both. I thought I was the only team without Macrae, glad there's one other, he seems a more reliable option, but may not score quite as high. I'd say Merrett and ride the form.
I had Macrae, but slingshotted him during the byes with the intention of getting him back - but his form dropped and I had other things to deal with. It would seem a perfect time to bring him back, but I've got POD on the brain.

I think it will either be Macrae or Merrett in the end.

AFL Club
Melbourne
I have 3 trades now, Whitfield is currently D6 (McCartin with D/F swing and Wehr can cover). Only other playing bench cover is Bazzo. Hewett (inj) is in my team.

Option X:
Go down to 2 trades left with Whitfield out to Pendles/May;

Option Y:
Go down to 1 trade left - sideways Oliver to Steele, and Whitfield to Docherty;

Option Z:
Go down to 1 trade left - sideways Oliver to Steele, and trade Wehr to Jake Lloyd. This option has Whitfield as a D7/M9 swing, and has McCartin as D/F7 swing as well.

Also have option of using no trades, and having McCartin and Wehr as D5 and D6 this week.