Opinion 2022: Player X v Player Y

Judson vs Teakle?

One game of 60-ish scoring even with two goals, versus 0 games but main ruck which tends to be a better scoring role.

JS seems dubious in both cases. Teakle could cover my ruck line (currently Comben is my bench after Gawn went out).

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Judson vs Teakle?

One game of 60-ish scoring even with two goals, versus 0 games but main ruck which tends to be a better scoring role.

JS seems dubious in both cases. Teakle could cover my ruck line (currently Comben is my bench after Gawn went out).
Depends how your team is set up, but I think Teakle for better DPP swings if you are covering Gawn (not sure if you are holding or trading him). I doubt Clarke scores that well regularly, he didn't get much footy, and a big boost in score from scoring 2 goals. Doubt either has much JS as you mentioned, as a ruck, Teakle is in a better scoring position, but not sure he will score well. I wouldn't rely on either on field post byes if at all possible, so solely looking at this round - Teakle seems the better option against Sydney who don't have the strongest ruck line up.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Final mid spot to go with Macrae, Miller, Cripps, Oliver, Neale, Brayshaw and Boak

Keays v Merrett v TGreen???

Thanks team

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Final mid spot to go with Macrae, Miller, Cripps, Oliver, Neale, Brayshaw and Boak

Keays v Merrett v TGreen???

Thanks team
Of those, I would probably pick Merrett.
Had this X v Y myself this round, I brought in Laird, so I expect Macrae to be the correct option...

AFL Club
North Melb.
Thanks fellas. On second glance I remembered I have bont in the fwds who I can move up next week, so after all that I have brought in English

Sorry to bother, umming and aahing a bit here...
English as FWD + Witts as RUC vs
English as RUC (holds down R2 on the run home) + Bont as FWD?

Good question. I had noticed from the MPM scoring Blakey has taken a step up this year, but didn't realise his low score was a 70. Looks like I picked the wrong Swans player in that comp.

Lloyd still seems to be a slightly better scorer overall, but there's not much between the two. Take your near $150K profit (probably will be that much by next round) with Blakey and thank him for his service, he'd be my choice as the trade out, but there's little between the two, except for the scoring history of Lloyd. I have noticed he seems to be having shockers at times this year, yet still gets to 100 or near enough most games.
Sorry, mate, completely missed this somehow.
Thanks very much for the detailed response on that one, it was a really tricky one. Ended up moving Lloyd on or Docherty and hopefully can move Blakey on for Stewart in Rd 16, but am sure something will crop up, as it always does 😂
Thanks again, you do a good job giving considered advice in this thread 👍

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry, mate, completely missed this somehow.
Thanks very much for the detailed response on that one, it was a really tricky one. Ended up moving Lloyd on or Docherty and hopefully can move Blakey on for Stewart in Rd 16, but am sure something will crop up, as it always does 😂
Thanks again, you do a good job giving considered advice in this thread 👍
Thanks.

Lloyd to Docherty does seem a good trade, nice one. Blakey to Stewart seems good too. I'm sure you're on the right track with those trades.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry to bother, umming and aahing a bit here...
English as FWD + Witts as RUC vs
English as RUC (holds down R2 on the run home) + Bont as FWD?
So basically Witts v Bont? Both look like top liners. I think Witts has less competition for a top ruck spot, so would focus on getting him first, there are a few more options in the forward line.