Opinion 2022: Player X v Player Y

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have 3 trades now, Whitfield is currently D6 (McCartin with D/F swing and Wehr can cover). Only other playing bench cover is Bazzo. Hewett (inj) is in my team.

Option X:
Go down to 2 trades left with Whitfield out to Pendles/May;

Option Y:
Go down to 1 trade left - sideways Oliver to Steele, and Whitfield to Docherty;

Option Z:
Go down to 1 trade left - sideways Oliver to Steele, and trade Wehr to Jake Lloyd. This option has Whitfield as a D7/M9 swing, and has McCartin as D/F7 swing as well.

Also have option of using no trades, and having McCartin and Wehr as D5 and D6 this week.
Depends on what you are playing for (league or overall) but I'd say Option X or using no trades. I wouldn't want to be getting rid of Oliver at this point and trades will be gold as injuries take their toll at this point in the season.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have 3 trades now, Whitfield is currently D6 (McCartin with D/F swing and Wehr can cover). Only other playing bench cover is Bazzo. Hewett (inj) is in my team.

Option X:
Go down to 2 trades left with Whitfield out to Pendles/May;

Option Y:
Go down to 1 trade left - sideways Oliver to Steele, and Whitfield to Docherty;

Option Z:
Go down to 1 trade left - sideways Oliver to Steele, and trade Wehr to Jake Lloyd. This option has Whitfield as a D7/M9 swing, and has McCartin as D/F7 swing as well.

Also have option of using no trades, and having McCartin and Wehr as D5 and D6 this week.
Not a huge fan of any of these. Oliver is easily someone you would regret trading, so I'd lean to no trades. No bubble rookies you could bring on if you wanted more cover, sounds like you have plenty of dud rookies to trade out?

AFL Club
Collingwood
Dunks vs Short (Out)

If i Dunks want out I'll grab Himmelberg or Moore
If Short hops out, in comes Dale or Doch or something

AFL Club
St Kilda
Dunks vs Short (Out)

If i Dunks want out I'll grab Himmelberg or Moore
If Short hops out, in comes Dale or Doch or something
I'd say Dunks out for Himmelberg, Doch has wobbled a little last few weeks with Saad starting to peak?

Houston v Hewett to be traded out for Stewart?

AFL Club
North Melb.
Dale v Vlastuin, would be all over Dale if he didn’t play Hawks last round where Finn most likely tags him

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'd say Dunks out for Himmelberg, Doch has wobbled a little last few weeks with Saad starting to peak?

Hewett, no certainty when he will return, back issues can keep flaring up. Concussion is usually a bit more certain.
Dale v Vlastuin, would be all over Dale if he didn’t play Hawks last round where Finn most likely tags him
Stick with Dale. Lots of tag options at the Dogs, wouldn't guarantee any tag goes to Dale.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Only have to worry about Hewett as never had Houston. But id say keep Houston if i did have him as his injury seems less inclined to linger

Is there any chance Himmelbergs role gets changed still? As i remember a few weeks ago the coach said he'd be happy to move Himmelberg around if needed, which is why i didnt go for him

AFL Club
St Kilda
Only have to worry about Hewett as never had Houston. But id say keep Houston if i did have him as his injury seems less inclined to linger

Is there any chance Himmelbergs role gets changed still? As i remember a few weeks ago the coach said he'd be happy to move Himmelberg around if needed, which is why i didnt go for him
Had not heard that, and I haven't seen any recent games of GWS to know if that happened but hasn't stopped him scoring either way?
130 or so in the last 2 weeks.
Hewett, no certainty when he will return, back issues can keep flaring up. Concussion is usually a bit more certain.

Stick with Dale. Lots of tag options at the Dogs, wouldn't guarantee any tag goes to Dale.
I say Dale as well, even with Daniel coming back in, his scoring hasn't changed with him out for the last 4 games.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Himmelberg mainly plays in defence, but I have noticed, when GWS are behind on the score board near the end of the game, Himmelberg has been sent up forward. The good news is that he doesn't spend time as a deep forward, but hangs around closer to the centre, where he still racks up the ball.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who scores highest from here on in?

Sicily (STK, GCS, RIC, WBD)
v
Dawson (CAR, WCE, NTH, PTA)
v
Vlaustin (BRL, PTA, HAW, ESS)
v
Himmelberg (SYD, ESS, WBD, FRE)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Who scores highest from here on in?

Sicily (STK, GCS, RIC, WBD)
v
Dawson (CAR, WCE, NTH, PTA)
v
Vlaustin (BRL, PTA, HAW, ESS)
v
Himmelberg (SYD, ESS, WBD, FRE)
Probably will be Himmelberg, as he was the one I was 50/50 on bringing in with my last trade and chose the other option...

Seriously, gut says Dawson.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you can afford him, Laird is an easy in. Best form player of anyone.
Thanks mate - I was leaning that way.

Stewart looks good too, but it seems like owners may be hoping he can deliver what Laird has already been delivering of late.

I’ll have a look at how the two line up with the rest of my squad (given it’s a MID vs a DEF) but am probably leaning towards Laird.