Discussion 2022: Rate My Team

AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Gold picker is out and the excitement is rising.

I see a few teams coming into the super early player discussion thread, so rather than jamming that up, let's post all our random versions, I mean, winning entries in here!

Not seeing the Riddler in many backlines yet :unsure:

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thought I would make one while watching the 🏏

SHORT , SICILY , D Rioli * , Milera , K Coleman * + 3

MACRAE , STEELE , MILLER , CRISP * , NEALE , DUNCAN * , J Berry , Constable / Horne-Francis , Daicos , Valente

DARCY , BIG O / Comben *

Gresham * , Rayner , Coniglio * , W Rioli , C Curnow , Brodie * / Hollands * , Kelly *

$ 13,400.00 in the Bank

AFL Club
West Coast
The Gold picker is out and the excitement is rising.

I see a few teams coming into the super early player discussion thread, so rather than jamming that up, let's post all our random versions, I mean, winning entries in here!

Not seeing the Riddler in many backlines yet :unsure:
With Jake Kelly joining Essendon it should in theory free Ridley up more to play as intercept marker so certainly on my radar. One concern is Heppell taking the kick in duties, I recall in the back half of last season Heppell taking far more kick ins than expected which was very annoying.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
With Jake Kelly joining Essendon it should in theory free Ridley up more to play as intercept marker so certainly on my radar. One concern is Heppell taking the kick in duties, I recall in the back half of last season Heppell taking far more kick ins than expected which was very annoying.
Heppell is due to break again though right?

AFL Club
West Coast
Thought I would make one while watching the 🏏

SHORT , SICILY , D Rioli * , Milera , K Coleman * + 3

MACRAE , STEELE , MILLER , CRISP * , NEALE , DUNCAN * , J Berry , Constable / Horne-Francis , Daicos , Valente

DARCY , BIG O / Comben *

Gresham * , Rayner , Coniglio * , W Rioli , C Curnow , Brodie * / Hollands * , Kelly *

$ 13,400.00 in the Bank
Mid priced madness!

Really don't like either of the Rioli picks Herbie - Willie after so much time off/ playing fwd pocket which is the death position for fantasy footy & Daniel is awkwardly priced for mine. I like Milera & Coleman but with Rioli also makes it too many mid pricers on one line, maybe move Coleman fwd?

Constable & Berry are almost mid pricers also - Would like to see another gun like Oliver/Walsh + rookie personally.

My other issue is picking Crisp & Duncan in the mids when they can be picked as a defender & as a fwd.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Mid priced madness!

Really don't like either of the Rioli picks Herbie - Willie after so much time off/ playing fwd pocket which is the death position for fantasy footy & Daniel is awkwardly priced for mine. I like Milera & Coleman but with Rioli also makes it too many mid pricers on one line, maybe move Coleman fwd?

Constable & Berry are almost mid pricers also - Would like to see another gun like Oliver/Walsh + rookie personally.

My other issue is picking Crisp & Duncan in the mids when they can be picked as a defender & as a fwd.
Early doors yet , just threw it together quickly.

Crisp & Duncan will move back to D & F once the rookies reveal themselves.

Don't mind 3 + Neale + Berry , Constable , Horne-Francis , Daicos in all honesty.

Interesting to see how Horne-Francis goes , most times I watched him in the SANFL it was quality over quantity except for the PF , loves a cuddle and I hate labelling kids but their are hints of Danger & Fyfe about him.

Probably will slot English in at F2.

Think D Rioli was last picked and was almost the right price with the $ I had.

Never had access to the team picker before so was fun to play around with it.

AFL Club
West Coast
32D1A2C0-EC93-4DE1-B6B2-84397ECBA48A.jpeg 8E0151DB-739F-4CBD-AA2B-76A1C81B77E4.jpeg Current side with Preuss at R2

If he can nail down the number 1 ruck at GWS, I would be very tempted to roll wth this round 1 - works in regards to the byes/ haven’t got any round with an excessive amount of premiums missing.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
View attachment 36681 View attachment 36682 Current side with Preuss at R2

If he can nail down the number 1 ruck at GWS, I would be very tempted to roll wth this round 1 - works in regards to the byes/ haven’t got any round with an excessive amount of premiums missing.
Don't mind it. Not sold on Hall personally but like seeing Whitfield and Ridley in the backs.

AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t understand the love for hewett. I understand he tagged at Sydney now he might be free off that but it’s not like his a gun. At his very best and I haven’t seen much of that, he might be a ‘B’ grade player. His not a top 10 def and at a very awkward price of 400k, I would rather find 40k and grab Sicily.

AFL Club
West Coast
I don’t understand the love for hewett. I understand he tagged at Sydney now he might be free off that but it’s not like his a gun. At his very best and I haven’t seen much of that, he might be a ‘B’ grade player. His not a top 10 def and at a very awkward price of 400k, I would rather find 40k and grab Sicily.
To be honest, the lynchpin crowning reason why I have him now is @wogitalia pumping him up (with the caveat implicit that we have to wait and see over pre-season.