Opinion 2022: Rookie Roulette

AFL Club
Carlton
I agree with this. McCartin’s worst is a 55 ex injury.
Hinge has a couple of 80+ scores though but Carlton at Marvel after three games off could be a bit tougher for him. Yeh will go for Paddy, cheers.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hinge has a couple of 80+ scores though but Carlton at Marvel after three games off could be a bit tougher for him. Yeh will go for Paddy, cheers.
Thanks - just to confirm, I was weighing up McCartin vs SDK (hopefully I didn’t quote the wrong post!). Versus Hinge I would agree that it’s closer (ie Hinge > SDK).

AFL Club
Geelong
With both mills and Steele putting out bad score thinking skip Petracca and waiting for them.

No one in forwards really standing out to me so thinking either zorko, Dawson or Lloyd in def. This is for a D5-D6 spot years end
Wrong Thread mate ;)

Try Round 9 trades.

AFL Club
Essendon
OUCH

I do like your positivity about Carroll and it's one of the reasons I brought him in early
The timing just went right against me, Jack Hayes got injured the first, Sam Hayes had the Ryder match up in the wet the next and then Rosas scored 18 (when I threw English forward to get Gawn in and didn’t field Sam Hayes), **** happens haha, had decent luck over the years so I’ll accept it

I’m pretty confident in him in the short term, always a risk with rookies. Fingers crossed. Newnes/O’Brien have no contested ball winning ability so my read would be a half-forward/winger who is better at Contested footy would be better for them.