Opinion 2022: Round 14 Trades

How many trades will you have before Round 14?

• 14+

Results are only viewable after voting.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do we have Brodie's new price.

Was 573.7k with a 108 B/E and scored 82.
Was hoping to swap him out to Bont, @583.7k and I have 27k in reserve.

Have a feeling I'm going to miss out. Might have to look at another option.

Oh, ignore. Found it. Brodie dropped 12k to 562k. Looks like operation Bont is a goer !!!!!!!
$562k with break even of 125

AFL Club
Geelong
Got 7 forwards but 4 of them are Cameron,De Goey,Butters and Heeney, will flick 2 of them to Laird and English but yet to decide who will go.

AFL Club
Carlton
Got 7 forwards but 4 of them are Cameron,De Goey,Butters and Heeney, will flick 2 of them to Laird and English but yet to decide who will go.
Similar spot, got one extra with Cameron, Brodie, Cogs, one of whom is going to Laird next week.

Also probably just need to move McDonald on rather than keeping him as a 23rd as planned - Dawson and Whitfield big contenders here.

AFL Club
Carlton
I won't use Heeney but Himmelberg with a -60 BE will be very tempting ....
Could use Butters but I am more inclined in thinking that Butters will go higher than Heeney for the season. Even if Haynes/Davis return and push Himmelberg back forward, the quick cash gen could be useful (just over $100k with two back to back tons)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Could use Butters but I am more inclined in thinking that Butters will go higher than Heeney for the season. Even if Haynes/Davis return and push Himmelberg back forward, the quick cash gen could be useful (just over $100k with two back to back tons)
Cash gen looking vital too as the rookies aren’t looking like fast burners too….could be a key play if it comes off with an extra 120k in the kitty ( as long as you have enough trades to on trade him out)

AFL Club
Carlton
Cash gen looking vital too as the rookies aren’t looking like fast burners too….could be a key play if it comes off with an extra 120k in the kitty ( as long as you have enough trades to on trade him out)
The caveat of course is if you go Heeney or some other underperformed to him, you're not getting the initial cash gen from the downgrade, but you might save a trade later on by being able to straight swap a topped out Himmelberg (this of course assumes ample trades left coming off the byes).

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was looking at a slingshot like Daicos, Kiddy etc (one trade) or an upgrade of McComb, Clark etc (two trades)...

AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone else considering going early on D’Ambrosio if named for round 14?

Of the 102K rookies, I like him the most as a bench option:-

2022 SC Average: 134.0 (NAB League) / 88.0 (VFL)

D’Ambrosio was a huge bolter in this draft, catching a lot of guard when he was selected at pick 3 for Essendon, given he’d long been linked to Richmond. D’Ambrosio is yet another player that could have an immediate impact at AFL level given his incredible kicking efficiency and damaging presence on the wing and off half back. This was highlighted in his two matches for the recent Colgate Young Guns vs Vic Metro/Country where he averaged 28 disposals, 5.5 marks, 8 rebound 50s and a staggering 149.5 SuperCoach points.

Video from his game on the weekend:-

https://www.essendonfc.com.au/video...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1654994217001

AFL Club
Fremantle
Was going to go Daicos > Bont, but now considering SDK > Himmelberg as well for a couple of weeks, then put him up to Bont. Will have more cash in the bank and will be able to do some more "upgrades" of lower premiums for top shelf premiums