Strategy 2022: Round 15 Trades

AFL Club
Fremantle
Need to bring in Bont for Petracca as I now have 9 mid premiums.

Won't have enough cash to also do Butters to Coniglio, so might have to bring back Heeney or a POD forward

Looks like Preuss and Butters out for someone. Will be rolling with no ruck cover for a while unless I can afford Witts, which is a shame as Teakle was looking good too.

Fully expecting Witts who is pretty much the last man standing to tweak an ankle or something this week as well the way these paper-thin 2022 vintage rucks are going...

AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like Preuss and Butters out for someone. Will be rolling with no ruck cover for a while unless I can afford Witts, which is a shame as Teakle was looking good too.

Fully expecting Witts who is pretty much the last man standing to tweak an ankle or something this week as well the way these paper-thin 2022 vintage rucks are going...
Noooooo..... I just brought in Witts as my 10,000th ruck trade. I've had to install cooling on the revolving ruck door it's spinning so fast..

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Butters and Preuss both need to be traded, that’s quite unfortunate … they’re my two cheapest non-rookies, leaving only c. $919k towards two replacement premiums.

AFL Club
North Melb.
My trade plan went from leaving me with 6 injury trades to 3 after today :((

Will probably go Preuss to Clarke via English and Butters to Docherty via McCartin. Hate trading two "premiums" and only bringing in one, but probably don't have any other choice really if they're out long-term.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Heeney or Himmelberg in for Butters. Bergs role looks better (think he only played fwd/ruck with Preuss out), but Heeney looked back to his best. Without a doubt Heeney will be up and down though.

AFL Club
West Coast
Butters > Parker likely … the one premium fwd I have wanted but don’t own (grabbed Bont this week)

To fund it, Dylan Stephens may finally exit my team 😂 > Clarke if named by the tigers for his 3rd game to open a mid/fwd link to pair with all my fwd/mids in my fwd line & give further coverage.

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well with Preuss and Teakle dying that leaves me with just English in the ruck.

So I’m actually leaning towards Preuss to Jackson who should score well while Gawn is missing. Hopefully Jacko can end up being an F7/ruck coverage.

I’ll probably hold Butters for the week and hope that one of my rookies scores well enough to cover him. Then trade him for Darcy following his likely large price drop.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm hoping that S.Hayes earns a recall so I don't have to try and deal with Butters and Preuss in the one week without relying on the McCoomb Wehr Clarke types. Big O and Big English in my sights. Parker and Steele on the wish list, along with more than the 6 trades I've got remaining.