Strategy 2022: Round 15 Trades

AFL Club
Sydney
Its a nice side, very good cover compared to most/ more equipped to cope with this week's carnage that the vast majority that's for sure.

Preuss the only one needing immediate attention - who are you looking at there ? Jackson I am assuming is an option you are looking at with English back either next week or the following week, Taranto to F6 when English available?
Have looke at Jackson. Will probably go for him or ROB

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
How long is Butters out for, and what do people expect Jackson to score with Gawn sidelined?

I'm gunshy on going Butters to Jackson. Feel like watching this week to see how he goes but that means fielding supersub Rioli.
I’m working on the basis that Butters is out for one and that Jackson will average 103ish ex Gawn (vs 83 YTD). Either could be wrong, but they’re what I’m using for my own purposes.

I’m likely going with Butters to Heeney and copping a ruck donut, for what that’s worth.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Im going Preuss and Jeffrey > Parnell & Mills.
Fortunately or unfortunately I hadn't been able to offload Jackson, so once again he stays as does Butters!
Have English and Teakle sitting on the bench who becomes a floating captains loop for the remainder of the season!
And Gibcus stays an extra week, with Daicos stuck on the mid bench!
And then the teams will roll out while I'm working tonight and deal with the mayhem afterwards! lol

AFL Club
Adelaide
How long is Butters out for, and what do people expect Jackson to score with Gawn sidelined?

I'm gunshy on going Butters to Jackson. Feel like watching this week to see how he goes but that means fielding supersub Rioli.
Who's your rucks?

AFL Club
Fremantle
Need to decide on trading out either Cripps or Parish for Bontempelli. Currently carrying 9 mid premiums so one of them has to go.

If I trade Cripps, I'll get Hobbs or Rioli this week as cover and then Parish for the remaining 8 rounds.

If I trade Parish I get Cripps for 9 rounds.

Which scenario wins head to head on a total points basis?

AFL Club
Collingwood
Must have looked at 50 combos , doing my head in , so going boring

McCartin - > Parnell
D Stephens - > Jackson via M Rioli

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why trade Butters if you're working on the basis that he's only out for one?
Bit of a balancing act with my remaining trades.

I see Heeney as a semi-upgrade on Butters if they’re both fit, and Butters could score worse than normal on his return.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wish me luck! Let's go with Big O!

1655974050210.png

Was genuinely hoping S. Hayes was back in this week so I could avoid this.

EDIT: I whimped out. With 4 trades left after this week, I went with the conservative route of ensuring Defence cover (not that I need it this week).

1655974649335.png
Nothing really interesting to see here. With 4 trades left I'll focus on one of B.Smith or T. English to provide some M/F cover via DPPs when the next injury strikes.

Good luck all.

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
Surprised at Greg Clark omitted with Sheed out.

Need to trade either him or Dylan Stephens.

Clark 255K/ BE 52

Stephens 202K/BE 1

The extra 50K if trading Clark could be very handy, but I could see him back in very easily given how injury prone Shuey, Yeo, etc are

Which one would you trade?

AFL Club
Melbourne
Hayes to Bryan
Witherden to Mills via Hewett

Still one defender short of completion

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

Clark 255K/ BE 52

Stephens 202K/BE 1

The extra 50K if trading Clark could be very handy, but I could see him back in very easily given how injury prone Shuey, Yeo, etc are

Unless you’re set in using the 50k this week or next, it would have to be Stephens for me.

AFL Club
Carlton

Clark 255K/ BE 52

Stephens 202K/BE 1

Wouldn't want to pre-empt a WCE supporter on this but if Clark was playing for another team I'd read his JS as pretty miserable if he's not in this week - and after being sub too. If the 50k gets you anything particularly useful I wouldn't hesitate to flip him.

Would anyone here go early on Bazzo - might need to shuffle McCartin down to FWDS to not cop a donut at F6 this week while the injury mess with Preuss / English / Butters sorts itself out?

p.s. Already screwed up my VC loop trying to figure this crap out so hopefully Clarry comes up with the goods tonight. Stupid effing Thursday night games I frigging hate them!!! :mad:

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
Would anyone here go early on Bazzo - might need to shuffle McCartin down to FWDS to not cop a donut at F6 this week while the injury mess with Preuss / English / Butters sorts itself out?

p.s. Already screwed up my VC loop trying to figure this crap out so hopefully Clarry comes up with the goods tonight. Stupid effing Thursday night games I frigging hate them!!! :mad:
Went early on him last week, but it was mainly to give me a F/D loop with SDK.
Him getting games is a bonus for me.

AFL Club
West Coast
Wouldn't want to pre-empt a WCE supporter on this but if Clark was playing for another team I'd read his JS as pretty miserable if he's not in this week - and after being sub too. If the 50k gets you anything particularly useful I wouldn't hesitate to flip him.
Yep, tend to agree.

Don't need the extra 50K this week but in the future it could be very handy with possible trades.