Strategy 2022: Round 15 Trades

AFL Club
West Coast
Would anyone here go early on Bazzo - might need to shuffle McCartin down to FWDS to not cop a donut at F6 this week while the injury mess with Preuss / English / Butters sorts itself out?

p.s. Already screwed up my VC loop trying to figure this crap out so hopefully Clarry comes up with the goods tonight. Stupid effing Thursday night games I frigging hate them!!! :mad:
With Gov out probably for the year & no Harry Edwards, it does look decent for his future prospects. Don't expect big scores from him though, guessing 40s/50s each week.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Think I'm going for something different and going Preuss to Baker
Love the way Baker goes about it tough and hard. Preuss could do with some of his courage acts! But thats a rank thread! lol
Heard he had a role change a few weeks ago and has been playing more mids.
His scoring has definitely gone up over the last weeks.
Also heard Short has spent a little more time forward over the last few weeks so maybe just a niggle he is carrying, running it out of him?
But I say *** have a crack, enjoy the ride :p

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
After not pulling the trigger on the English to Jackson trade. Do you now :

A) Trade English to Witts
B) Take the donut
c) Take the donut and trade English to Jackson next week
8 trades
Play for rank with leagues only slightly in the back of my mind
Currently ranked 1154
Would it be possible to post your side, remaining salary and trades left to further assist with any possible recommendations?

AFL Club
Carlton
Would it be possible to post your side, remaining salary and trades left to further assist with any possible recommendations?
No real room to move
Tempted just to go English to Witts

Stewart, Crisp, Short, Sicily, Docherty, Hewett
(RThompson, W.Kelly)
Macrae, Oliver, Petracca, Neale, Laird, Sinclair, Cripps, TMiller ( Rioli, Owens, Clarke)
English , Darcy (Teakle)
Bont, Dunkley, Parker, Heeney, Cameron, Baker
(Durdin, MacDonald)
$17,200
8 Trades

AFL Club
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Love the way Baker goes about it tough and hard. Preuss could do with some of his courage acts! But thats a rank thread! lol
Heard he had a role change a few weeks ago and has been playing more mids.
His scoring has definitely gone up over the last weeks.
Also heard Short has spent a little more time forward over the last few weeks so maybe just a niggle he is carrying, running it out of him?
But I say *** have a crack, enjoy the ride :p
He's great to watch,always gives effort & very polished user.
Probably gets a bit closer to mid without Cotch & Lambert this week,only issue is he does get thrown around a bit when there's a hole to fix

AFL Club
Essendon
I would be staggered if they rushed him back given how important he is and the ruck draw over the next month. My guess would be to give him plenty of time to recover/freshen up, and then get him back for the dogs game in Round 19. No point having him back vs Port given their ruck situation, and while the geelong game will be tricky I don't think they need him urgently just to win that one game.

Rank 35k so trying for top 8 League only, currently 15th but only 2 wins from the 8.
Trades in hand 11 plus 3 boosts left

Confirmed outs in my team are Zorko Parish English Preuss Butters so in a bit of a pickle like many others on here sooo here’s what I’m thinking.

Clark out Daicos to Mids (cover Parish) Parnell in.
Butters out (considered as LTI) English Fwd Goldstein in Rosas possible cover.
Not sure on the 3rd trade possibly Clarke MF but for whom?
Leaves Preuss on field for donut,just brought in last week. Leaning towards trading Preuss and admit it was a mistake and just trade him to someone like Blicavs? I don’t know.

AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone trading parish? I got him for his 51
Copped the rookie score last week which is fine for a bye (still had 18)
But not wanting to cop it in the real best 22 setting again. What a huge gamble and failure it’s turned out to be

Thinking when he drops to sub 550k I might use an injury trade to get him back in so it doesn’t hurt as much

Anyone trading parish? I got him for his 51
Copped the rookie score last week which is fine for a bye (still had 18)
But not wanting to cop it in the real best 22 setting again. What a huge gamble and failure it’s turned out to be

Thinking when he drops to sub 550k I might use an injury trade to get him back in so it doesn’t hurt as much
I must be misreading your post, at first glance it seems as though you're proposing to use 3 trades this season on Parish to get him in, then out, then back in again "so it doesn't hurt as much".

AFL Club
West Coast
Yep, tend to agree.

Don't need the extra 50K this week but in the future it could be very handy with possible trades.
Need to assume if lower on trades that you will only move one of these on. Kelly back is the issue, so needs at least one injury to get back in, thats before Sheed gets back too. Stephens gone ages ago for me.

Now that you are past byes, I think it is higher value goes first.

Trades this week

Greg Clark to Judson Clarke

Rosas to Goldstein as 23rd player. Will avoid donut which is needed for some league wins and help overall.

Prefer Goldy of Jackson/Darcy Cameron as want someone I dont need to trade in a few weeks, risk is if he loses no.1 ruck mantle, think North under pressure and no choice but to play him now as main ruck.

Leaves enough traded to consider one more sideways of Butters/Brodie to Bont or Preuss to another ruck, plus some injury trades. Expect Petracca M8 and Short D6 stay.

AFL Club
Richmond
With Gov out probably for the year & no Harry Edwards, it does look decent for his future prospects. Don't expect big scores from him though, guessing 40s/50s each week.
Was just about to ask about this.

Need to get a FWD in to get my trades done, don't rate Clarke's chances of hanging around and my bench is a total disaster, just want someone that will hopefully have a spot, I'll takes 20s and 30s as cover!