• Neale

• Zerrett

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gonna go a different route and just look at form this week. Couldn't narrow it down to 5 this week so im going with lucky 7s.

Some very juicy Sunday options this week.

The first 6 have huge 3rd and 5 Rd averages. (Neale the only exception)

1. Miller vs Eagles
Has had two 150+ scores in his past 4 games so can go big.

2. Zerrett vs North
With scores of 140, 147, 136 & 133 in his past 4 and up against last placed North, you'd be crazy not to consider him this week!

3. Steele vs Hawks
Past two scores of 133 & 143 and up against Hawthorn who normally give up big mid scores.

4. Laird vs Blues
Has just overtaken Neale on highest averaging player and just shy of Oliver. Probably been the form player of the year. Of his past 15 games straight which have all been 100+ just 4 have been below 120 so thats 11/15 acceptable scores. Break that down even further and he's had 14/15 scores above 114 which is probably the worst you can expect from a captain choice which is not the end of the world. Can he keep this form up?

5. Bont vs Cats
Arguablely has the toughest opponent of the 7 this week but he's scored 181 & 161 in his past 2 games with one being against last year's premiers.

6. Oliver vs Dockers
Likely the best VC option playing the first game. Had a huge first qtr and was looking like a 200 score but alas just 38 points from the remaining 3 qtrs which could suggest maybe he's still recovering from that thumb? Would imagine most with Teakle as their donut would be popping the VC on Oliver this week regardless.

7. Neale vs Tigers
Despite being the 2nd highest on average and 1st for overall points, Neale has been somewhat of a roller coaster for captain choices. His average and total are quite high thanks to 3 games of 198, 187 & a 167 earlier in the year. Recently disappointed many when he scored his lowest score of the year and was probably the most captained player in rd 17. But up against a tigers side who normally give up big points.

AFL Club
Geelong
Reckon you can throw a dart between 4 or 5 blokes this week, great match ups for Steele,Touk and Neale and then youve got the ever consistent Laird and English going up against Geelong without Stanley, probably Steele into Neale for me.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Narrowed it down to Laird Touk and Neale.
Thinking Laird into Touk, both playing at home.
Neale scoring slightly less than these blokes albeit has someone hanging off him every week and is playing away.
Thinking Clarry and Bont might get some attention.
Fast start from clarry last week but slowed right down. Thumb might still be a slight issue

AFL Club
North Melb.
VC is worth a pop with Miller as C for backup.

Had it on Bont but think he won't have it all his own way against the Cats so with Thuoy out I'm going Stewart. Hoping he's hungry for ball after missing those weeks and blasts another 160 at home.

AFL Club
Carlton
Toughest VC/C week I can ever remember. Laird is the form option, should be good for at least a 120, Miller vs Eagles always dominates and they said they wont tag, Steele vs Hawthorn is a good match up, Merrett vs North should be an easy 120 minimum as well and that's not even taking Oliver or Bont into consideration who have tougher opponents.

AFL Club
Essendon
Torn on VC choices. Oliver should thrive in wet conditions tonight and a lot will have him VC so the sensible play is Oliver into a safe captain option like Laird. I much prefer Millar as a VC option rather than C but it's difficult to do this round. Would have to go Millar into Neale or Zerrett. I can use the Voss donut with Goldy so have total flex at least. :unsure:

AFL Club
Geelong
Narrowed it down to Laird Touk and Neale.
Thinking Laird into Touk, both playing at home.
Neale scoring slightly less than these blokes albeit has someone hanging off him every week and is playing away.
Thinking Clarry and Bont might get some attention.
Fast start from clarry last week but slowed right down. Thumb might still be a slight issue
Touk into Neale has grown on me as I have Clarke there still to loop anyone I want, its a pretty average Richmond midfield and he smashes them historically think at least one of that duo goes 125+.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Bit left wing

But Laird > Zerrett for me

Cant trust oliver vs Freo especially since hes still in recovery mode from his thumb

Laird is laird
Zerrett vs north plus his recent form seems a good indicator
I would go Miller or Neale but my gut says otherwise