• Laird

• Miller

• Neale

• Zerrett

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Touk into Neale has grown on me as I have Clarke there still to loop anyone I want, its a pretty average Richmond midfield and he smashes them historically think at least one of that duo goes 125+.
Touk and Neale's games overlap. A Captain decision would have to be made with a quarter to go, that may be risky.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Overlaps half way through the last quarter, very rarely need longer than that to be making a decision on a Captain.
There is also the extra time taken to do the adjusted SC points scaling. Unlikely, but possible, there could be a long delay during the game, like a serious injury.

AFL Club
Carlton
Laird into Miller, with Rory Thompson as the loop agent. Also doubling as my Crisp/Short loop agent so a degree of risk, but one side of the equation will have full info Saturday night at least.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Lost my Sunday loop, and no certainty that Owens isn't sub for the saints so only gives me Houston as a definite out!
So VC duties go to Darcy tonight!
Weather radar seems clear enough and further south than the ground. So no problems there!
What could go wrong! Early home coming for Jackson? :p

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Lost my Sunday loop, and no certainty that Owens isn't sub for the saints so only gives me Houston as a definite out!
So VC duties go to Darcy tonight!
Weather radar seems clear enough and further south than the ground. So no problems there!
What could go wrong! Early home coming for Jackson? :p
Hopefully it is a good call as you are not alone on this ride tonight! 🤞

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
As a reminder to everyone, if you’re going to try to use the captain’s loop, it is beneficial to ensure that your loophole player is, in fact, not playing 🙄