Discussion 2022 Round 21: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
Carlton
Wow bit rich , think your own club has made at least 5-6 late changes this season , does the same rule apply ?
Was a joke, AFL dont even give fines.

But if other clubs follow Geelong strategy with late outs most games, fantasy footy would suffer a lot and betting agencies would be unhappy and maybe unhappy enough to pull their cash for advertising.

Just saying clubs that do it without cause should be fined.

AFL Club
West Coast
Dunkley actually has a poor record v Freo

Never scored over 100, average of just 77 v them 😉
Well he made me look silly today didn’t he 😂😂😂

I benched him on this basis (have 7 fwds) so have completely outsmarted myself this week 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sometimes ignorance is bliss, not knowing history is better lol

AFL Club
Collingwood
Was a joke, AFL dont even give fines.

But if other clubs follow Geelong strategy with late outs most games, fantasy footy would suffer a lot and betting agencies would be unhappy and maybe unhappy enough to pull their cash for advertising.

Just saying clubs that do it without cause should be fined.
I guess the AFL needs to introduce a rule then to stop ALL clubs from making late changes.

Gets very , very tiresome when Geelong are the only club that ever seems to get mentioned when it happens

Do the club's even care about Fantasy footy ?

Betting agencies I don't know how much of their money goes back into the competition.

Maybe the sub should have replaced Dangerfield , instead of brining in another player , so perhaps clubs can't make changes in the last 10-15 minutes , not sure how fair that would work though , given injuries occur in warmups and players are given to the last minute in any case to see if they are right to go.