Discussion 2022 Round 21: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
Carlton
I guess the AFL needs to introduce a rule then to stop ALL clubs from making late changes.

Gets very , very tiresome when Geelong are the only club that ever seems to get mentioned when it happens

Do the club's even care about Fantasy footy ?

Betting agencies I don't know how much of their money goes back into the competition.

Maybe the sub should have replaced Dangerfield , instead of brining in another player , so perhaps clubs can't make changes in the last 10-15 minutes , not sure how fair that would work though , given injuries occur in warmups and players are given to the last minute in any case to see if they are right to go.
No other club has made a late out this round, Geelong three. Geelong use it as a strategy even said they will name a 50/50 player and have him a late out if they don’t come up, haven’t heard any other club say that.

Dangerfield is fine was a genuine injury, but Tuohy out of the team and two ruckman dropped with rain and one isn’t even injured because he becomes the sub is just wrong.

Of course the clubs don’t care about fantasy footy and betting agencies but the AFL should

AFL Club
Carlton
I guess the AFL needs to introduce a rule then to stop ALL clubs from making late changes.

Gets very , very tiresome when Geelong are the only club that ever seems to get mentioned when it happens

Do the club's even care about Fantasy footy ?

Betting agencies I don't know how much of their money goes back into the competition.

Maybe the sub should have replaced Dangerfield , instead of brining in another player , so perhaps clubs can't make changes in the last 10-15 minutes , not sure how fair that would work though , given injuries occur in warmups and players are given to the last minute in any case to see if they are right to go.
Chris has said in the past, they'll give a player as much time as permitted, ie until an hour before the game, if they can't get up, late change incoming. So using the rules as set out to be fair. I don't care much for late changes, as it provides an opportunity to capitalise hehe. 🤣🤣

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I was able to loop Cameron and avoid his 45 and now have Cumberland on the field who has apparently been there 100% of the first quarter?...LOL, also brought Stewart in last week, gotta love Supercoach!
He’s starting to get a few more disposals now, hopefully he can keep it going and convert them to SC points.