Discussion 2022 Round 21: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
Mixed feelings for me. Stewart is in my team but also in my opposition, the Sainter in me is rapt in Owens holding him
Feel the same way mate, not a fan of making a brand new rookie x 2 (Owens and Windhager) taggers though, I guess it could help them to become complete footballers eventually but it's a bit of a negative way to start your career.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Marshall score is a joke. I know he is only at 12% efficiency, but I've seen a half a dozen hitouts go to teammates and he hasn't got any points for it.
We are watching the same game. I reckon the same thing happened to Darcy as well. No wonder the Ruck scores are so variable at the moment.

AFL Club
Essendon
Dunkley actually has a poor record v Freo

Never scored over 100, average of just 77 v them 😉
In a chat group with Raymagoo (currently 2nd overall), he was seeking advice on whom to loop and have a free look at their score.
I was advicating for Dunks after I saw this stat.
Thankfully he went against my advice and looped Brodie.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In a chat group with Raymagoo (currently 2nd overall), he was seeking advice on whom to loop and have a free look at their score.
I was advicating for Dunks after I saw this stat.
Thankfully he went against my advice and looped Brodie.
I recognise that name from many comps over the years ...

- wishing him all the best ...

AFL Club
North Melb.
Maybe HTA is one of those highly subjective statistics.

Ruck hits it to open space not really near anyone, ball takes a funny bounce straight into his rover's arms who gets clean possession - is this HTA?