Discussion 2022 Round 21: Teams & In Game Discussion

AFL Club
West Coast
What's your guess Rusty? Would Chinese or Russian hackers more likely put the C on Oliver? Think there is a genuine discussion to be had here. ;)

My guess is you had VC last week on Oliver and when you picked Touk VC it switched C to Oliver, any chance that could have been the case, rather than it being the FSB?
Yeah that did definitely happen but I remember noticing and thought I’d changed it.. not complaining now 😉

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Thought we were going to get blown away , once we fixed the CP and clearance side of things we had a sniff.

Continued to follow the game plan even when we were 3-4 goals down.

Pressure in the second half was astounding

Dare to believe
Hopefully your big issue is finding somewhere to watch the GF whilst in India cheering on the Aussies.

AFL Club
Essendon
Was Berg actually playing forward last week? Heat map suggests mostly defence. A mate of mine needs to decide whether to bench Berg or Lloyd. If it wasn't for last week, I'd be telling him bench Lloyd but if there is any risk that Berg plays forward again, then the safer option seems to be to bench him. Riccardi back in the side this week. Has he been playing forward or back this year??

AFL Club
West Coast
Was Berg actually playing forward last week? Heat map suggests mostly defence. A mate of mine needs to decide whether to bench Berg or Lloyd. If it wasn't for last week, I'd be telling him bench Lloyd but if there is any risk that Berg plays forward again, then the safer option seems to be to bench him. Riccardi back in the side this week. Has he been playing forward or back this year??
He played forward 1H and kicked the first goal of the game. Coach made no sense when saying what he will do, said he was dangerous forward. Was tagged by Clarke when he went back 2H, scored 50 points I think.

Riccardi is a forward and Briggs is in as well, I have Himmelberg and think he plays back in my opinion.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Himmelberg?
Started forward first half before going back in the second half is what I heard.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
He played forward 1H and kicked the first goal of the game. Coach made no sense when saying what he will do, said he was dangerous forward. Was tagged by Clarke when he went back 2H, scored 50 points I think.

Riccardi is a forward and Briggs is in as well, I have Himmelberg and think he plays back in my opinion.
Riccardi has been playing as a tall midfielder this season. That is why he was classified as a MID/FWD in changes earlier this season.

AFL Club
Essendon

Himmelberg?
Started forward first half before going back in the second half is what I heard.
Riccardi has been playing as a tall midfielder this season. That is why he was classified as a MID/FWD in changes earlier this season.
Cheers fellas