Strategy 2022: Round 21 Trades

How many trades do you have left at the start of round 21?

• 0 (The NTLC is open!)

Votes: 15 19.5%

Votes: 29 37.7%

Votes: 16 20.8%

Votes: 5 6.5%

Votes: 11 14.3%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 9 (saved my 3 boosts!)

• Total voters

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Hollands 116 E score as a fwd has me contemplating how to access it. Only have Heeney and Coleman (and M Rioli on the bench) left to go in the fwds and no way of moving others around to access a donut.

I had actually traded Taranto to Coleman today going for a bit of a risky play, so I do have the ability to get a refund trade on him but can't go back to Taranto unfortunately. Was already flipping between Coleman, Bolton or Marshall and figured i could do the refund trade to the others if i changed my mind but main thing at the time was to get Taranto out.

Options are:

A. Do nothing, miss Hollands score and hope Heeney and Coleman do well.

B. Trade Stephens from my mid bench down to a m/f donut, hence swap the donut with Rioli, and can bench one of Henney/Coleman. Cash made can help bank and since I have Wehr still as a back bench player I could trade Wehr up next week.

C. Refund trade Coleman:

Firstly could go to a floating donut, main issue here is effectively will need to use another trade next week to get a fwd back, or rely on Hollands again

Secondly look for a premium floating donut to play option. Eg Dusty Martin, about it looks like he will be another week away.

Hmmm, at least I know what's going to occupy my mind for a while ..

AFL Club
Carlton
Thanks to Mr Scott of Geelong my last trade was completed circa 7-30 tonight due to no cover in defence.
Blicavs to Burton.
Not very inspiring but if sc plus projection is right should see me win our family league by 10.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Well so far so good, Crisp would have been my trade out and he’s gone 100 plus 👏👏
Well never be too confident 2370 Laird. I won against the expected team by 1 point. 😓, thank you SC Gods, I am humbled. The positive is I might need that last trade to cover Cripps, you d!ckhead. To echo many “never again”.

AFL Club
Carlton
Thanks to Mr Scott of Geelong my last trade was completed circa 7-30 tonight due to no cover in defence.
Blicavs to Burton.
Not very inspiring but if sc plus projection is right should see me win our family league by 10.
Pre scaling was a draw, which meant a loss for me.
Post scaling after losing points I won by 8😀

AFL Club
Collingwood
3 trades left and need to ditch Taranto.
Only have $9300 so am $500 short of Bailey Smith for example.

Am tossing up a straight swap to Gulden, leaving 2 trades for any carnage next week, or otherwise downgrading Hough to a 102k rookie and having some cash to spend, but only leaving 1 trade for next week.
*Also am top-100 overall.

Thoughts?