Strategy 2022: Round 9 Trades

AFL Club
Collingwood
Out: N O'Driscoll, P McCartin and J Berry
In: R Thompson, G Clark and J Steele

Final boost used with N Martin, S Hayes, Z Butters and L Whitfield the only rookies left onfield. :ROFLMAO:
Interesting move going with Rory coming off a three year layoff after one game. Is your thinking perhaps revolving around not minding him taking on donut duty for your D6/7 loop (and the fact that we have bugger all DEF rookies to downgrade to)?

AFL Club
Sydney
Out: N O'Driscoll, P McCartin and J Berry
In: R Thompson, G Clark and J Steele

Final boost used with N Martin, S Hayes, Z Butters and L Whitfield the only rookies left onfield. :ROFLMAO:
Have you gone early on the other rookies?

Looking at a double down for mine, maybe manage to sneak an upgrade in.

AFL Club
Essendon
Out: D Stephens , J Berry
In: J Short, J Caroll/G Clark (move NOD to mids)
Might use a boost to grab both Clark and Carroll depending on what happens but wary of how many trades I've used.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Have you gone early on the other rookies?
C Hamilton this round instead of McComb due to the added bonus of dual position status.
Interesting move going with Rory coming off a three year layoff after one game. Is your thinking perhaps revolving around not minding him taking on donut duty for your D6/7 loop (and the fact that we have bugger all DEF rookies to downgrade to)?
Correct. Ideally would prefer to wait until after his second game and grab two of Clark, Stephens and Carroll.

AFL Club
Richmond
170k ITB so JHF > Clark, NOD > Zorko, might also bring in Rioli, he's only holding Aarts out of the side, so barring a run of poor form or injury he'll stay in, I like the fact that he scored 72 without any goals which is handy for a small forward.

AFL Club
Richmond
170k ITB so JHF > Clark, NOD > Zorko, might also bring in Rioli, he's only holding Aarts out of the side, so barring a run of poor form or injury he'll stay in, I like the fact that he scored 72 without any goals which is handy for a small forward.
Maurice Jr pressure was elite and the forwards look better for it.

The less said about Jake Aarts in the side, the better!