Competitions 2022 SCS INTERCHANGE Competition (Group Code: 746786)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Interchange Comp logo 350px lighter.jpg

The INTERCHANGE Competition is back for it's second year. All welcome to join.
It's pretty straight forward and all the info is below. I've made some changes, which I'm hoping will make it more exciting, basically adding the 'Recruits' side.

To play, join the SCS INTERCHANGE Group (Code: 746786) and list your Team Name on this Thread, please.

The '2022 INTERCHANGE Competition' is based on your SuperCoach Team’s weekly score. No Entry Fee, playing only for Glory.
The Comp is made up of 3 sides, the ‘SENIORS’, ‘RESERVES’ and 'RECRUITS'.
The goal is to have your SC Team in the ‘Seniors' side before the last AFL round.

AFL Rd 1 – Before the start of Round 1, join the SCS InterChange Group (Code: 746786) and list your Team Name on this Thread.
At the end of round 1, the highest scoring Teams will go into the 'Seniors' side, the lowest scoring Teams will go into the 'Recruits' side
and the rest will go into the 'Reserves' side. (The number of Teams in each side will depend on the number of Entrants).
AFL Rds 2 to 22 - After each round, the lowest weekly scoring Teams from the ‘Seniors’ side will drop out and interchange with the highest scoring Teams from the 'Reserves’ side and the same with the 'Reserves' side and the 'Recruits' side. (Approximately 20% of the Teams in each side will interchange).
AFL Rd 23 (the last AFL fixture round) - the highest scoring Team from the 'Seniors' side is the "2022 InterChange Comp' winner.
Also, acknowledgements to the Teams that 'Stayed in the Seniors Side the Longest', the Team that won the most 'Best On Ground'
and the highest scorer in the 'Reserves' side wins the 'Reserves Cup'.

NOTE:
If there is a Tie, then the Team that scored the highest, the previous round, is the winner.
If the AFL competition is suspended, or interrupted, during the season, then the last full AFL Round game will decide the winners.
(Unlikely, but if there are too many Entrants, I may introduce a weekly elimination based on the Team with the lowest score in a round from the 'Recruits' side).

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Team BuyLowSellHighmore, thanks for joining the 'SCS INTERCHANGE' Group.
Could I please have your Member's Name, especially if I need to contact you.