Competitions 2022 SCS INTERCHANGE Competition (Group Code: 746786)

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
At the conclusion of R3 last season, the highest ranked team had an average score of 2,253 which would have them ranked 45th on the above list and 470 points behind our current R3 leader!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done to the Teams that got promoted.
Congratulations to the highest scoring Team Apache Cats 'Best On Ground' for round 4.

By the way, the Senior Side should be embarrassed with their performance. The top scoring Senior Teams, Toxic and Tso Down Under were the 19th highest ranked teams this round and the 7 lowest scoring Teams were from the Senior Side!

1649588765393.png

@Snowman, @Tex, @stephen, @Crowls, @Keven, @kadog, @Connoisseur, @Cookie2711, @Couch Coach, @Dazza, @Diabolical, @Dustman, @Trickee, @GrainFedBeef, @Woodsey, @THCLT, @Rickwood, @ThirdManUp, @Deeman1, @OnTopBar, @Herbie66, @Hot Thunder, @bomberboy, @blue dreamer, @Ironhawk, @jel, @Slammer, @kennychao, @Zimmer, @Lgndhen23, @Loboda1963, @Zim^zuM, @froffershanners, @Harmonic Nine, @mike89, @nath_99, @Jay Sea,@FirstTimer, @Beg2Differ, @Juzzo, @PressurePoint, @Presto, @Professor, @Ricky Bobby, @doc ron, @Pesci001, @Darkie, @wogitalia, @Alex_26, @The Last Samurai, @Leroy, @BigRuss, @Peter56, @Toothless Tigers, @toxic, @tso, @Vicwood, @Beijing_Sting, @Foxy's Fe-Lions,

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done to the Teams that got promoted.
Congratulations to the highest scoring Team Toxic 'Best On Ground' for round 5.

We have 3 new Teams, Norfolk N Chance, Dazza’s Dragons and Soft Pork join the Seniors Side.

1650279330797.png

1st Tracks @Snowman, Apache Cats @Tex, BERMI BRUISERS @Bermi, Bluth Lodge @stephen, Bombers Rule @Crowls, BuyLowSellHighmore @Keven, CarnThePies @kadog, Connoisseur @Connoisseur, Cookies crunchers @Cookie2711, Couch Coach @Couch Coach, Dazza’s Dragons @Dazza, Diabolical Rabble @Diabolical, Deejinators @Dustman, ED SHERRIN @Trickee, FALCON Knights @GrainFedBeef, Feeling Horney @Woodsey, FLYING HORSES @THCLT, Foxy’s Fe-Lions @Foxy's Fe-Lions, GimmeFuel @Rickwood, Guns'n'Rozees @ThirdManUp, GV Vikings FC @Deeman1, Have a Crack @OnTopBar, Herbie's All Stars @Herbie66, Hot Thunder @Hot Thunder, How Food's Gooty @bomberboy, I'montheVossWagon @blue dreamer, Ironhawk @Ironhawk, Jolly Jels @jel, Just Kreuzing @Slammer, Khaos @kennychao, Led Zimmermen XV @Zimmer, Legendhen @Lgndhen23, Logans Roys @Loboda1963, Lolern Bulldogs @Zim^zuM, Massa's Machines @froffershanners, Membreys Memories @Harmonic Nine, Mike's Marauders @mike89, Nath’s Bombers @nath_99, Norfolk N Chance @Jay Sea, Nowhentoholdem @FirstTimer, Pay the Mark @Beg2Differ, PopavaliumAndropov @Juzzo, PressurePoint @PressurePoint, Presto @Presto, Professor @Professor, Ricky Bobby @Ricky Bobby, Rons Badboys @doc ron, Soft Pork @Pesci001, The Darkness @Darkie, The Fish Shack FFC @wogitalia, The Hitout Sharks @Alex_26, The Last Samurai @The Last Samurai, The Nightfoxes @Leroy, TheRustyFishHooks @BigRuss, The Try Agains @Peter56, Toothless Tigers @Toothless Tigers, Toxic @toxic, Tso Down Under @tso, TURDBURGERS @Krak, Vicwood @Vicwood, Year of the Liger @Beijing_Sting

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hard to get promoted from recruits to reserves, the next five teams after those promoted this week also beat all the teams (apart from those promoted) in the reserves:rolleyes:
That's right, as there are 7 more teams in the Recruits side.

I was considering eliminating the lowest scoring team from the Recruits side, after each round, until there were 18 teams left,
but that would just be cruel.

My other thought was to add a 4th side, the Recuits B side,
but that would make teams in there harder to get promoted to the Seniors.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Lucky we all got through on 2285 @Beg2Differ @Couch Coach! I've heard the tiebreaker is a battle royale this year :eek:
It could happen, some time later, that teams will finish on equal points for a promotion, or a demotion.
In that case, the Rules says:
If there is a Tie, then the Team that scored the highest, the previous round, is the winner.

AFL Club
Brisbane
After the Captain CRipps aka C rapps/*#@_'*]*[#@-&+?/?<@>***!!!!!!!! episode of Rd4 with it's splattering of headless chook moments and VC loophole disaster, the rebuild had to begin. Finally looking forward to Rd 6 until last night when more news of the hamstring pandemic came through the madia. English succumbed to the hammy virus and oh CRapps back in... I mean Cripps (sorry to all Carlton supporters as I once supported them until Alex Jesaulenko was sacked as coach!!!) Cripps back in after 14 days isolation from match play, but will he hold up to the hammy bug. Could be a stretch? Anyway, time will tell but I live in hope of even a decent SuperCoach Rd 6 score!