Competitions 2022 SCS INTERCHANGE Competition (Group Code: 746786)

AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done to the Teams that got promoted.

Congratulations to the highest scoring Team Rons Badboys, 'Best On Ground' for round 8.

We have 1 new Team, Pay the Mark, join the Seniors Side.
A good effort by Pay The Mark, as 2 rounds ago, he was in the Recruits Side.

Cookies Crunchers 2 weeks ago was also in the Recruits Side, well done !

1652263866966.png

@Alex_26 The Hitout Sharks, @Beg2Differ Pay the Mark, @Beijing_Sting Year of the Liger, @Bermi BERMI BRUISERS, @BigRuss TheRustyFishHooks, @blue dreamer I'montheVossWagon, @bomberboy How Food's Gooty, @Connoisseur Connoisseur, @Cookie2711 Cookies crunchers, @Couch Coach Couch Coach, @Crowls Bombers Rule, @Darkie The Darkness, @Dazza Dazza’s Dragons, @Deeman1 GV Vikings FC, @Diabolical Diabolical Rabble, @doc ron Rons Badboys, @Dustman Deejinators, @First Timer Nowhentoholdem, @Foxy’s Fe-Lions Foxy’s Fe-Lions, @froffershanners Massa's Machines, @GrainFedBeef FALCON Knights, @Harmonic Nine Membreys Memories, @Herbie66 Herbie's All Stars, @Hot Thunder Hot Thunder, @Ironhawk Ironhawk, @Jay Sea Norfolk N Chance, @jel Jolly Jels, @Juzzo PopavaliumAndropov, @kadog CarnThePies, @kennychao Khaos, @Keven BuyLowSellHighmore, @Krak TURDBURGERS, @Leroy The Nightfoxes, @Lgndhen23 legendhen, @Loboda1963 Logans Roys, @mike89 Mike's Marauders, @nath_99 Nath’s Bombers, @OnTopBar Have a Crack, @Pesci001 Soft Pork, @Peter56 The Try Agains, @PressurePoint PressurePoint, @Presto Presto, @Professor Professor, @Rickwood GimmeFuel, @Ricky Bobby Ricky Bobby, @Slammer Just Kreuzing, @Snowman 1st Tracks, @stephen Bluth Lodge, @Tex Apache Cats, @THCLT FLYING HORSES, @The Last Samurai The Last Samurai, @ThirdManUp Guns'n'Rozees, @Toothless Tigers Toothless Tigers, @toxic Toxic, @Trickee ED SHERRIN, @tso Tso Down Under, @Vicwood Vicwood, @wogitalia The Fish Shack FFC, @Woodsey Feeling Horney, @Zimmer Led Zimmermen XV, @Zim^zuM Lolern Bulldogs,

AFL Club
Collingwood

Congratulations to the highest scoring Team Just Kreuzing, 'Best On Ground' for round 9.
That's the 2nd time Just Kreuzing has won the 'BOG' and joins Bluth Lodge as equal leaders.

Also, Just Kreuzing has now joined the Seniors Side. (y)

We have 2 Teams, The Nightfoxes and Bombers Rule, that have not left the Seniors Side, a good effort!

1652615969017.png

@Alex_26 The Hitout Sharks, @Beg2Differ Pay the Mark, @Beijing_Sting Year of the Liger, @Bermi BERMI BRUISERS, @BigRuss TheRustyFishHooks, @blue dreamer I'montheVossWagon, @bomberboy How Food's Gooty, @Connoisseur Connoisseur, @Cookie2711 Cookies crunchers, @Couch Coach Couch Coach, @Crowls Bombers Rule, @Darkie The Darkness, @Dazza Dazza’s Dragons, @Deeman1 GV Vikings FC, @Diabolical Diabolical Rabble, @doc ron Rons Badboys, @Dustman Deejinators, @First Timer Nowhentoholdem, @Foxy’s Fe-Lions Foxy’s Fe-Lions, @froffershanners Massa's Machines, @GrainFedBeef FALCON Knights, @Harmonic Nine Membreys Memories, @Herbie66 Herbie's All Stars, @Hot Thunder Hot Thunder, @Ironhawk Ironhawk, @Jay Sea Norfolk N Chance, @jel Jolly Jels, @Juzzo PopavaliumAndropov, @kadog CarnThePies, @kennychao Khaos, @Keven BuyLowSellHighmore, @Krak TURDBURGERS, @Leroy The Nightfoxes, @Lgndhen23 legendhen, @Loboda1963 Logans Roys, @mike89 Mike's Marauders, @nath_99 Nath’s Bombers, @OnTopBar Have a Crack, @Pesci001 Soft Pork, @Peter56 The Try Agains, @PressurePoint PressurePoint, @Presto Presto, @Professor Professor, @Rickwood GimmeFuel, @Ricky Bobby Ricky Bobby, @Slammer Just Kreuzing, @Snowman 1st Tracks, @stephen Bluth Lodge, @Tex Apache Cats, @THCLT FLYING HORSES, @The Last Samurai The Last Samurai, @ThirdManUp Guns'n'Rozees, @Toothless Tigers Toothless Tigers, @toxic Toxic, @Trickee ED SHERRIN, @tso Tso Down Under, @Vicwood Vicwood, @wogitalia The Fish Shack FFC, @Woodsey Feeling Horney, @Zimmer Led Zimmermen XV, @Zim^zuM Lolern Bulldogs,

AFL Club
Essendon
Hey @Bermi Just throwing an idea out there for next season - with all the extra competitors this year, would two senior teams and reserves work? Not at all a criticism and up to you in the end for coming up with a great concept. Would just add another dynamic and a bit more open. Anyway Cheers.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey @Bermi Just throwing an idea out there for next season - with all the extra competitors this year, would two senior teams and reserves work? Not at all a criticism and up to you in the end for coming up with a great concept. Would just add another dynamic and a bit more open. Anyway Cheers.
Thanks for the suggestion, I welcome suggestions that could improve this Comp.

A.
I like that idea because it will invole more Teams in interchanging and give more hope to Teams to make the Senior Sides.
Then the last 4 rounds could be some sort of Finals, where only the 2 Senior Teams interchange and fight out for the ultimate winner
and the 2 Reserves Sides interchange and fight for the Reserves Cup.

B.
Another thought, instead of having 4 Teams interchange each round, maybe increase it to 6 Teams interchanging, that way it rewards Teams that scored well in a round, a better chance of promotion?

AFL Club
Carlton
Thanks for the suggestion, I welcome suggestions that could improve this Comp.

A.
I like that idea because it will invole more Teams in interchanging and give more hope to Teams to make the Senior Sides.
Then the last 4 rounds could be some sort of Finals, where only the 2 Senior Teams interchange and fight out for the ultimate winner
and the 2 Reserves Sides interchange and fight for the Reserves Cup.

B.
Another thought, instead of having 4 Teams interchange each round, maybe increase it to 6 Teams interchanging, that way it rewards Teams that scored well in a round, a better chance of promotion?
Both great suggestions.

AFL Club
Collingwood
B.
I checked the last 4 rounds, and clearly, the 13th and 14th lowest scoring Teams in the Seniors and Reserves Sides, have been lower scorers than the 5th and 6th highest scoring teams in the Reserves and Recruits Sides.
I see that changing to 6 Teams interchanging, instead of the current 4 Teams interchanging would be fairer for all Teams.

I am inclined to make that change, starting from this round 10 to the end of the season.
I cannot see that it will disadvantage any Teams, only reward future teams that score well in each round.
Also, it will make it easier for Teams to get to the Seniors Side if they are scoring well.

If anybody have a strong view on this change, I would welcome your thoughts.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I checked the last 4 rounds, and clearly, the 13th and 14th lowest scoring Teams in the Seniors and Reserves Sides, have been lower scorers than the 5th and 6th highest scoring teams in the Reserves and Recruits Sides.
I see that changing to 6 Teams interchanging, instead of the current 4 Teams interchanging would be fairer for all Teams.

I am inclined to make that change, starting from this round 10 to the end of the season.
I cannot see that it will disadvantage any Teams, only reward future teams that score well in each round.
Also, it will make it easier for Teams to get to the Seniors Side if they are scoring well.

I'd prefer if you could back date that change to kick in for the Rd 9 results. Seeing as Rd 10 hasn't started yet the change could still happen, but I might be slightly biased :)

...I doubt I'll be finishing top 6 any time again soon, I think it is likely I will be stuck in the recruits for the rest of the season. I do like the idea though.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd prefer if you could back date that change to kick in for the Rd 9 results. Seeing as Rd 10 hasn't started yet the change could still happen, but I might be slightly biased :)

...I doubt I'll be finishing top 6 any time again soon, I think it is likely I will be stuck in the recruits for the rest of the season. I do like the idea though.
I'll now check with the 'InTERchaNge Comp' Committee (Me, Myself and I) to see if your suggestion could be accommodated.
Hmmm, unfortunately your request was denied. It was a close vote, 2 against and 1 for. ;)

AFL Club
North Melb.

I am not a fan of this change. I have struggled for 2 years to make it into the seniors and the first time I stay there for consecutive weeks you are going to make it easier for me to drop out.

I think the premise of having to excel in your current team to be promoted is better served by 4 switching each week rather than 6. If you use the analogy of a real team then replacing a third of the team each week seems unrealistic.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I am not a fan of this change. I have struggled for 2 years to make it into the seniors and the first time I stay there for consecutive weeks you are going to make it easier for me to drop out.

I think the premise of having to excel in your current team to be promoted is better served by 4 switching each week rather than 6. If you use the analogy of a real team then replacing a third of the team each week seems unrealistic.
(y)

Agree, keep the 4 lowest scoring Teams from the Senior Side to interchange with the 4 highest scoring Teams from the Reserves Side.

Because I don't want to eliminate Teams, I think the main issue is that, it is pretty disheartening scoring well in a round and not being able to get out of the Recruits Side, which has 7 extra Teams in there.

I have come up with 2 thoughts:
A.
The 6 lowest scoring Teams from the Reserves Side to interchange with the 6 highest scoring Teams from the Recruits Side.
B.
Increase the Reserves Side from 18 Teams to 21 Teams, which means that the Recruits Side will have 22 Teams in there.
and
The 6 lowest scoring Teams from the Reserves Side to interchange with the 6 highest scoring Teams from the Recruits Side.

Any feed back is welcomed.

I prefer B.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
@Bermi

I'm all for brainstorming ideas and having robust discussion on ways to better enhance and keep participants engaged, however, this is generally best executed over the 'off season' rather than 'in season'.

I'm personally happy with how it's progressing in its second season so my suggestion is to keep the existing format for the remainder of this season and reassess for future seasons if the numbers continues to trend on current trajectory.

We really appreciate your initiative and work in administering to this competition and the last thing we want to do is create more work for you on the run.

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Bermi

I'm all for brainstorming ideas and having robust discussion on ways to better enhance and keep participants engaged, however, this is generally best executed over the 'off season' rather than 'in season'.

I'm personally happy with how it's progressing in its second season so my suggestion is to keep the existing format for the remainder of this season and reassess for future seasons if the numbers continues to trend on current trajectory.

We really appreciate your initiative and work in administering to this competition and the last thing we want to do is create more work for you on the run.
Thanks for that.

Most comments seem to be to keep the format as it is for this season.

I'll wait another day to see if I get any more opinions, but at this stage, it looks like I won't make any changes.

Just noting that it wouldn't really create any more work for me.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Congratulations to the highest scoring Team Cookies Crunchers, 'Best On Ground' for round 10.
Just Kreuzing and Bluth Lodge are still the equal leaders.

Still, The Nightfoxes and Bombers Rule have not left the Seniors Side.

Special mention to FALCON Knights, 2 weeks ago was in the Recruits Side, now in the Seniors Side.
And good to see Diabolical Rabble finally get into the Senior Side, after the last 2 weeks just missing out of getting promoted.

1653220412140.png