Competitions 2022 SCS INTERCHANGE Competition (Group Code: 746786)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done to the Teams that got promoted and to
Nath's Bombers and I'montheVossWagon, who are in the Senior Side for the first time.

Congratulations to the highest scoring Team, Led Zimmerman XV, 'Best On Ground' for round 21. (y)

Logans Roys is now the outright leader in the 'Longest in the Seniors'.

Next week is the last chance to get into the Senior, and Reserves, Sides to play for the Trophies.
The following, last AFL round, will decide the outright winner from the Senior Side
and the Reserves Cup winner from the Reserves Side.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

1659875766087.png

@Alex_26 The Hitout Sharks, @Beg2Differ Pay the Mark, @Beijing_Sting Year of the Liger, @Bermi BERMI BRUISERS, @BigRuss TheRustyFishHooks, @blue dreamer I'montheVossWagon, @bomberboy How Food's Gooty, @Connoisseur Connoisseur, @Cookie2711 Cookies crunchers, @Couch Coach Couch Coach, @Crowls Bombers Rule, @Darkie The Darkness, @Dazza Dazza’s Dragons, @Deeman1 GV Vikings FC, @Diabolical Diabolical Rabble, @doc ron Rons Badboys, @Dustman Deejinators, @FirstTimer Nowhentoholdem, @Foxy's Fe-Lions Foxy’s Fe-Lions, @froffershanners Massa's Machines, @GrainFedBeef FALCON Knights, @Harmonic Nine Membreys Memories, @Herbie66 Herbie's All Stars, @Hot Thunder Hot Thunder, @Ironhawk Ironhawk, @Jay Sea Norfolk N Chance, @jel Jolly Jels, @Juzzo PopavaliumAndropov, @kadog CarnThePies, @kennychao Khaos, @Keven BuyLowSellHighmore, @Krak TURDBURGERS, @Leroy The Nightfoxes, @Lgndhen23 legendhen, @Loboda1963 Logans Roys, @mike89 Mike's Marauders, @nath_99 Nath’s Bombers, @OnTopBar Have a Crack, @Pesci001 Soft Pork, @Peter56 The Try Agains, @PressurePoint PressurePoint, @Presto Presto, @Professor Professor, @Rickwood GimmeFuel, @Ricky Bobby Ricky Bobby, @Slammer Just Kreuzing, @Snowman 1st Tracks, @stephen Bluth Lodge, @Tails TailsPower, @Tex Apache Cats, @THCLT FLYING HORSES, @The Last Samurai The Last Samurai, @ThirdManUp Guns'n'Rozees, @Toothless Tigers Toothless Tigers, @toxic Toxic, @Trickee ED SHERRIN, @tso Tso Down Under, @Vicwood Vicwood, @wogitalia The Fish Shack FFC, @Woodsey Feeling Horney, @Zimmer Led Zimmermen XV, @Zim^zuM Lolern Bulldogs,

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks @Bermi for your efforts again this year. I've quite enjoyed this comp for a bit of fun.

Not that it really matters**, but in the 'Best on Ground' graphic, I earned the bronze medal this round and last (21 & 20)

** it matters - i'm coming home like a freight train :p
I'm not having a good week :D.
I have adjusted my master copy and it will appear in the future.

Yes, you are coming home like a freight train, keep going!!!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done to the Teams that got promoted and to
Led Zimmermen XV, who is in the Senior Side for the first time (after making the Reserves Side last week).

Congratulations to the highest scoring Team, GV Vikings FC, 'Best On Ground' for round 22,
and to all the final Senior Teams, who play next week to be the "2022 InterChange Comp. Winner".
The Reserves Side Teams will play for the "Reserves Cup".
I wish you all the best of luck!

And CONGRATULATIONS to Logans Roys for being this year's "The Most Consistent Team" winner, who was in the Seniors Side the longest.

1660477218624.png

@Alex_26 The Hitout Sharks, @Beg2Differ Pay the Mark, @Beijing_Sting Year of the Liger, @Bermi BERMI BRUISERS, @BigRuss TheRustyFishHooks, @blue dreamer I'montheVossWagon, @bomberboy How Food's Gooty, @Connoisseur Connoisseur, @Cookie2711 Cookies crunchers, @Couch Coach Couch Coach, @Crowls Bombers Rule, @Darkie The Darkness, @Dazza Dazza’s Dragons, @Deeman1 GV Vikings FC, @Diabolical Diabolical Rabble, @doc ron Rons Badboys, @Dustman Deejinators, @FirstTimer Nowhentoholdem, @Foxy's Fe-Lions Foxy’s Fe-Lions, @froffershanners Massa's Machines, @GrainFedBeef FALCON Knights, @Harmonic Nine Membreys Memories, @Herbie66 Herbie's All Stars, @Hot Thunder Hot Thunder, @Ironhawk Ironhawk, @Jay Sea Norfolk N Chance, @jel Jolly Jels, @Juzzo PopavaliumAndropov, @kadog CarnThePies, @kennychao Khaos, @Keven BuyLowSellHighmore, @Krak TURDBURGERS, @Leroy The Nightfoxes, @Lgndhen23 legendhen, @Loboda1963 Logans Roys, @mike89 Mike's Marauders, @nath_99 Nath’s Bombers, @OnTopBar Have a Crack, @Pesci001 Soft Pork, @Peter56 The Try Agains, @PressurePoint PressurePoint, @Presto Presto, @Professor Professor, @Rickwood GimmeFuel, @Ricky Bobby Ricky Bobby, @Slammer Just Kreuzing, @Snowman 1st Tracks, @stephen Bluth Lodge, @Tails TailsPower, @Tex Apache Cats, @THCLT FLYING HORSES, @The Last Samurai The Last Samurai, @ThirdManUp Guns'n'Rozees, @Toothless Tigers Toothless Tigers, @toxic Toxic, @Trickee ED SHERRIN, @tso Tso Down Under, @Vicwood Vicwood, @wogitalia The Fish Shack FFC, @Woodsey Feeling Horney, @Zimmer Led Zimmermen XV, @Zim^zuM Lolern Bulldogs,

AFL Club
Collingwood
Just to clarify who will be the winner of the "Best On Ground" if there is a tie.

So, if there is a tie for 1st, then the Team that has the most 2nds will win. If that is a tie, then the Team that has the most 3rds.
If that is a tie, then the Team that has the most 4ths, etc.

(Note: Bluth Lodge was 4th in Rd10)

1660479210789.png

AFL Club
Sydney
Just to clarify who will be the winner of the "Best On Ground" if there is a tie.

So, if there is a tie for 1st, then the Team that has the most 2nds will win. If that is a tie, then the Team that has the most 3rds.
If that is a tie, then the Team that has the most 4ths, etc.

(Note: Bluth Lodge was 4th in Rd10)

View attachment 47035
So you're telling me there's a chance :)