Competitions 2024 SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge

AFL Club
North Melb.
Introducing the 2020 Supercoach Scores One-Eyed Supporters Club Challenge which will give all SCS members a chance to represent their club against the supporters of all other clubs to determine which club's followers are the best Supercoach players.

Each week the highest individual score achieved by the supporters of each club will be identified and it will count towards the total for that club. At the end of 23 rounds the highest aggregate tally achieved by a club will be crowned the 2020 SCS One-Eyed Champion Club and will earn its supporters the much sought after bragging rights.

If the truth be known this competition has been designed purely to demonstrate that North Melbourne Supporters are the best supercoach players which unfortunately means the rest of you will just be playing for second. However the good news is that race for second place is really only a race in 16 because I expect Hawthorn will finish somewhere near the bottom and not offer much competition to the other clubs.

To be eligible to represent your club in this comp you only have to do 3 things.
  1. Join the SCS Group (this is where weekly scores will be sourced from), SCS Group Code 651577
  2. Ensure that I can match your SuperCoach team name with your SuperCoach Scores Name.
  3. Advise which team you follow either by including in your SCS profile or posting it.
There are currently 183 teams in the SCS Group and from postings already made 85 of those have been matched with a SCS name and a team followed (thanks @THCLT for your assistance). I will post all those details shortly and would appreciate your help to identify as many of the gaps as possible.

Hopefully each club will have sufficient supporters to be competitive in this league however in the event that there is not then I may bracket a few together.

From the teams already identified in SCS Group the count of clubs supported is as follows.

1583055547119.png

Good luck and let the banter begin.

Last edited:
AFL Club
North Melb.
Teams currently contained in SCS Group with matches identified. Note these are posted in alphabetical order on the SC Name.

Please reply if you can fill any of the gaps or any of the information is not right.

1583055350214.png

Last edited:
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't want to cast aspersions on what might be someones actual name but I always thought you had to register with your real name to prove your ID and accept the $50K?
Just had a quick browse of the fine print but this is all I could find.

"The policy also explains that if you do not provide us with information we have requested from you, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require."

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't want to cast aspersions on what might be someones actual name but I always thought you had to register with your real name to prove your ID and accept the $50K?
Assuming you are referring to the coach of DWELLY HILLBILLYZZ? I think it’s a perfectly acceptable name and far better than the likes of the 2007 Name of the Year winner Vanilla Dong, 2006 winner Princess Nocandy or 1996 winner Honka Monka.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I might have thought Clarko's Crew was Hawthorn based on their coach, but it's also possible their own surname may be Clark for all I know.
lol .. just playing around ... as I really have no idea ...

... but a "crew" insinuates a team ...

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide