Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Bermi, I know it's already started, but good luck this week.

My early players have been, good, but plenty of water to pass underneath the bridge yet.
Too good @Deeman1, well done.
I was always the underdog by having more Rookies than you, then your Docherty scores 139, which made me winning harder, then your Coniglio's 179 squashed any hope I had of winning. My highest scoring Unique Player was Sinclair's 118, not good enough.

I hope your remaining players score well to boost your ranking.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well done @Ironhawk on the win... thought I was a sneaky chance after Coniglio’s game yesterday, but a last minute decision to change Captain from Oliver to Gawn is going to cost me a heap of points and a chance at the league win... well done.
I thought you were more than a sneaky chance before this game. Still not over, but Oliver C would have made things a lot more interesting. Been a close match, as I expected.

I originally had Oliver C myself but changed to Darcy - with how well my C/VC has been scoring, I figured I'd try and get a dangerous player a low score v Hawthorn. Didn't help the Hawks get a win unfortunately. Probably should have given Brayshaw the C instead in hindsight, who was probably BOG, or close to it.

AFL Club
West Coast
I thought you were more than a sneaky chance before this game. Still not over, but Oliver C would have made things a lot more interesting. Been a close match, as I expected.

I originally had Oliver C myself but changed to Darcy - with how well my C/VC has been scoring, I figured I'd try and get a dangerous player a low score v Hawthorn. Didn't help the Hawks get a win unfortunately. Probably should have given Brayshaw the C instead in hindsight, who was probably BOG, or close to it.
Yeah i thought I was in with a shot too, but I’m just having shocking luck in SC this year, every call is the wrong one.

It’s so weird cause I’m closing in on the top 50 overall in Real Dream Team, so I haven’t lost my ability to play fantasy footy... for some reason it’s just going completely wrong in SC.