2018 Ben’s Beasts def Ricky Bobby
2017 Creeker def IDIG
2016 Bomber18 def IDIG
2015 benderiffic def Goodie's Guns
2014 Creeker def Rockydunlop
2013 Mr_Arrogance def Moving Upward​

AFL Club
West Coast
Get excited people… The 2022 SuperCoach season is nearly upon us, as we start this mad circus once again.

Have to acknowledge a few people before we begin, Firstly @Impromptu who gives us this great community to discuss our passion. It truly is a great group of people here.

And secondly @Rowsus for all his tireless work setting up the leagues. I know it’s always a much anticipated moment waiting for his annual release of League Allocations.

Thanks to the both of you.

Whilst the Premier League may have lost the great one @THCLT a season back… I think it is worth honouring all his tireless work in past seasons by adopting his opening welcome as the official War Cry of the Premier League…

A BIG WARM WELCOME to all coaches, old and new, to what should be another engrossing instalment of SCS Premier League for season 2022. Our league is not only 'Premier' by name, but also by reputation. The pillar and strength of our league is not merely reliant on the overall achievement of our high ranking coaches, rather it's the camaraderie which one experience which differentiate our league from the rest.

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks to @Rowsus hard work, below are the 18 deserving coaches who'll get that 'Premier' league experience for season 2022.

SCS PL 2022.jpg

Unfortunately, we farewell @jaca @Blaze and @madmunza as they will be joining other leagues in 2022.

Taking their places will be inaugural SCS PL coaches in @Bermi, @Ironhawk and @Professor... Welcome to you all !!

So without further ado, let the banter begin...

Last edited:

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Great opening post @Lost In The Sky ! Let the games begin!

@Deeman1 really cleaned up at the end of last season, winning the weekly R23 prize, SCSPL final, and if that was not enough, the Dees winning the GF to add to all that (although I'm sure the SCSPL final win was the more enjoyable premiership win :p )

Good luck all!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Great opening post @Lost In The Sky ! Let the games begin!

@Deeman1 really cleaned up at the end of last season, winning the weekly R23 prize, SCSPL final, and if that was not enough, the Dees winning the GF to add to all that (although I'm sure the SCSPL final win was the more enjoyable premiership win :p )

Good luck all!
Great to be back! :D

Ash taking over the SC world in rd 23 was certainly a highlight last season. Surely gets low odds this year.

Excellent coaches and an excellent league!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
18/18 spots filled in our league, but I think we may have a random in there: not sure if @doc ron has joined yet and there is a Thurston I don't recognise (apologies if you have signed up by a different name David)

Looking forward to playing in the big league this year, I'll really have to lift my game I think! Plenty of very good coaches in this league so I'm sure we'll do well overall!

AFL Club
Melbourne
@Bermi, @Ironhawk and @Professor firstly welcome to the SCS PL, I hope you are ready to put your best foot forward (which I'm sure you are and will).

Hopefully you find it a very enjoyable experience and make the most of the chance. If the past is anything to go by this is a very enjoyable league to be a part of and whist we all have individual aspirations, it has always been a very supportve environment too.

Also good luck to the retuning coaches.

Me, myself, I will be gunning to join the likes of @Creeker and @Bomber18 to be the third team to win multiple PL titles and am aiming to the the first to go back-to back. Then again its hard enough to win 1 let alone 2 especially back-to-back, but then again Melbourne and GV Vikings FC both going back-to-back in the same year does have a great ring to it :cool:.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Whilst the Premier League may have lost the great one @THCLT a season back
I can assure you that this great league hasn't lost yours truly, in fact, it has afforded others an opportunity to experience that PL feeling.
I'm proud of the foundation that we've been able to build over the years and my legacy and spirit remains an ever constant thanks to coaches like yourself.
Also a reminder not to get too complacent as one of you is just keeping my seat warm for the time being as I'll definitely make a return in due course! :p

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Bermi, @Ironhawk and @Professor firstly welcome to the SCS PL, I hope you are ready to put your best foot forward (which I'm sure you are and will).

Hopefully you find it a very enjoyable experience and make the most of the chance. If the past is anything to go by this is a very enjoyable league to be a part of and whist we all have individual aspirations, it has always been a very supportve environment too.

Also good luck to the retuning coaches.

Me, myself, I will be gunning to join the likes of @Creeker and @Bomber18 to be the third team to win multiple PL titles and am aiming to the the first to go back-to back. Then again its hard enough to win 1 let alone 2 especially back-to-back, but then again Melbourne and GV Vikings FC both going back-to-back in the same year does have a great ring to it :cool:.
Thanks for the warm welcome @Deeman1 and @Lost In The Sky, also a very good introduction done by you.
I am honoured to be part of the SCS premier league. It would have been a tough job for @Rowsus to finalise the teams, well done.

Looking forward, even more now, to this season and I hope the SuperCoach Gods are on our side this year! Good luck to all.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
18/18 spots filled in our league, but I think we may have a random in there: not sure if @doc ron has joined yet and there is a Thurston I don't recognise (apologies if you have signed up by a different name David)

Looking forward to playing in the big league this year, I'll really have to lift my game I think! Plenty of very good coaches in this league so I'm sure we'll do well overall!

Nope, its not me Ironhawk.