Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow, hopefully I can live up to Match of the Round status! Try not to demolish me by too much @Darkie, bit of pressure on us to give the fans a better match than that.
Good luck this week - you seem to have the stronger side on paper, especially with Steele out, so I reckon you’re well and truly in contention!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for the most excellent write up B2D! (y)

Another tough match up. GL @Bermi! (but not too much ;))
I'm finding all the games in this League tough, so I am mainly concentrating on building a strong team.
Thanks for the Good Luck wish, I need all the luck I can get. :D
The luck I wish you, is that your players don't get any injuries.

We currently have 5 Unique players and if I trade Steele to Petracca, it will only be 4. :eek:
We are both out of the 8 so both need a win.
Since I am below you on the Ladder, a nice gentleman's gesture would be for you to let me win, that would be a really good sportsman act. ;)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm finding all the games in this League tough, so I am mainly concentrating on building a strong team.
Thanks for the Good Luck wish, I need all the luck I can get. :D
The luck I wish you, is that your players don't get any injuries.

We currently have 5 Unique players and if I trade Steele to Petracca, it will only be 4. :eek:
We are both out of the 8 so both need a win.
Since I am below you on the Ladder, a nice gentleman's gesture would be for you to let me win, that would be a really good sportsman act. ;)
Hmmmmm, be a gentleman and let you win :unsure:

I will think about it... :cool:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yep, that sounds like you @Ironhawk!

gentleman

NOUN
  1. a chivalrous, courteous, or honourable man,
    a man of good social position,
I was referring to traditionally letting people win against me. I thought that was just me making stupid choices with my team, but maybe I'm just too nice.

I think I'm getting to be a mean old man though, seeing I have 4 wins here already. I like it. :devilish:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wow, hopefully I can live up to Match of the Round status! Try not to demolish me by too much @Darkie, bit of pressure on us to give the fans a better match than that.
Well, talk about me not living up to that status, lowest scorer in the league and losing the match by almost 300 points. Too good @Darkie.

I honestly thought my team was starting to look OK, I just had a shocker all round.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well, talk about me not living up to that status, lowest scorer in the league and losing the match by almost 300 points. Too good @Darkie.

I honestly thought my team was starting to look OK, I just had a shocker all round.
Thank you, although I think your conclusion is bang on. You have a good side, my PODs just outperformed yours this round.