Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
Collingwood
Same to you Darkie. Felt like I was watching from out back in the alley last round so a box seat view will be nice this week. Not over till its over and my team is pretty sucky this year!
Same here.
Before trades, I have less Rookies this round than my opponent (thanks @Beg2Differ for your 'Premier League Preview', great work!).
It doesn't guarantee me a win though, but it would be nice to get off the bottom.
It's not pleasant on the bottom holding up all you fat lot above me (fat as in loaded with SC points :))
Good luck @Professor, I have seen you pull out a POD that spikes in a round, so I am not confident on winning.

AFL Club
Carlton
Same here.
Before trades, I have less Rookies this round than my opponent (thanks @Beg2Differ for your 'Premier League Preview', great work!).
It doesn't guarantee me a win though, but it would be nice to get off the bottom.
It's not pleasant on the bottom holding up all you fat lot above me (fat as in loaded with SC points:))
Good luck @Professor, I have seen you pull out a POD that spikes in a round, so I am not confident on winning.
Thanks Bermi, you have me covered this week. If I get my Captain right, it might make it close.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
If I'm lucky, I'll have 14 playing before trades this round, and three of those are rookies I wouldn't normally field. Well done @doc ron, you've pretty much got the win wrapped up already. Thinking I just tank this round completely and save trades.
Feel free to tank Ironhawk. The extra percentage may come in handy.