Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wait a second, there are 3 of us in the NTL Club? I think I'm the only one here who has posted in that topic so far...

I don't see the shame in admitting it, and we can always do with a bit of extra company there, before it gets too crowded.
Yeah, I got a post in mind but work is kicking my a* and otherwise it is helping out with the kids! Will do it tonight.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Neck and neck in the early rd battle for Ol' Rusty @Bomber18!

Your Zorko and Riddler and +5 v my Witts and Culley. Say you got it, but stranger things have happened.
Looks like @Bermi and I are also locked neck and neck in the same battle. He currently has 77 + Wits v my Zorko + 2MP. Three players who could score a lot or not much at all make it hard to call.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like @Bermi and I are also locked neck and neck in the same battle. He currently has 77 + Wits v my Zorko + 2MP. Three players who could score a lot or not much at all make it hard to call.
Yeah, I have no idea how this game will end. Even my Witts could put in a low score game. It will be fun watching it play out.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah, I have no idea how this game will end. Even my Witts could put in a low score game. It will be fun watching it play out.
It will, and hopefully won’t be over until the final game. You also have the advantage of Touk VC which could also bring a high Touk score v Merrett into the equation.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Looks like most matches are close - projections have @Deeman1 and I within 20 points in our match.
Haha, not sure how you work that out.

With Rich, Hewett, Coniglio and Treloar on the bench, probably 1 dount unless Rioli or Clark are late ins.

I won't get within 150 and will probably be lucky to get within 200 points 🤪

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haha, not sure how you work that out.

With Rich, Hewett, Coniglio and Treloar on the bench, probably 1 dount unless Rioli or Clark are late ins.

I won't get within 150 and will probably be lucky to get within 200 points 🤪
I did say the projections were within 20. :) I do think I'm likely ahead too, but who knows, stranger things can happen in SC.

20220731_122157.jpg