2022 Supercoach Draft Thread

AFL Club
Collingwood
*Copying the idea of @Wolffy84 from last year*

Welcome to the 2022 Supercoach Draft thread.

A thread where we can all post and discuss any SC draft related material, such as:
  • Thoughts on Draft rankings by position
  • Average draft position based on last season and 2022 practice drafts
  • Which player should I draft first between ‘Player X’ and ‘Player Y’?
  • Players to target late in drafts
  • Players who could be over-drafted or under-drafted based on 2021 performance
  • Anything else at all related to SC draft

AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd like to kick off by asking for some opinions on my keeper squad going into 2022.
I need to keep 12, which is a lot harder than I first thought!
Any opinions will be much appreciated, cheers.
1641303672373.png

AFL Club
Essendon
I'd like to kick off by asking for some opinions on my keeper squad going into 2022.
I need to keep 12, which is a lot harder than I first thought!
Any opinions will be much appreciated, cheers.
View attachment 37487
My selections would be
D- Stewart, Dawson, Ryan, Hind, Crisp
M- Steele, Macrae, Merrett, Parker, Lyons, Danger
F- Bailey, Danger

I didn't choose your ruck as i wasn't sure what rucks are still available and you could get one early.

AFL Club
Collingwood
My selections would be
D- Stewart, Dawson, Ryan, Hind, Crisp
M- Steele, Macrae, Merrett, Parker, Lyons, Danger
F- Bailey, Danger

I didn't choose your ruck as i wasn't sure what rucks are still available and you could get one early.
Thanks for your response mate. I agree that those are probably the players to score most this year, however am considering letting Dangerfield/Parker (for example) slide in favour of a player like Tom Green/Luke Jackson who will likely be premo scorers in the next couple of seasons and kept for a long time.
Rucks are tough, as Grundy/Gawn/Darcy etc are all taken, so I expect I might have to hang onto O Mac as well :confused:

AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks for your response mate. I agree that those are probably the players to score most this year, however am considering letting Dangerfield/Parker (for example) slide in favour of a player like Tom Green/Luke Jackson who will likely be premo scorers in the next couple of seasons and kept for a long time.
Rucks are tough, as Grundy/Gawn/Darcy etc are all taken, so I expect I might have to hang onto O Mac as well :confused:
For me i always look at the players 11-14 and pick the 2 i think wont be there at my draft selection. as for rucks depending how many teams you have in your league and how many are looking for a ruck most people with a good ruck wont be looking to pick another ruck unless they have dpp well in my experience any way.