Analysis 2024 AFL SC: Rolling Perfect Team [Post #242 onwards]

Hi All, anyone know where I can find the first postings on this thread so as to try to understand it?
Thank you.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Hi All, anyone know where I can find the first postings on this thread so as to try to understand it?
Thank you.
Other than the last post which shows was the current leader has done all the other teams are the maximum score achievable after the nominated round if somebody got every call right (which is total unrealistic). If that doesn't answer your question then please clarify.

The first post for this AFL season is post 242 at the top of the page (as indicated in the thread title).

Other than the last post which shows was the current leader has done all the other teams are the maximum score achievable after the nominated round if somebody got every call right (which is total unrealistic). If that doesn't answer your question then please clarify.

The first post for this AFL season is post 242 at the top of the page (as indicated in the thread title).
Thanks for your reply Beg2Differ. Just wondering if you can guide me to the very beginning of what you are trying to achieve ie the first ever post you did explaining the idea behind it, what started you thinking about this.
Thanks in advance.

AFL Club
North Melb.
This is not as relevant as it used to be with the recent rules changes off extra trades and DPP additions giving the ghost ship team little chance of winning the comp (like it has previously). However this is the best score achievable for a team that was set and forget after round 1 with an emergency set on each line.

Note this score of 54,623 (avg 2276) is some 2,761 points behind the winning score of 57,384 (avg 2391) and would have placed around 6600th.

1694938515950.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
The winning team for NBL Supercoach was Dolt4Jack. Here is what they did. A weekly first and a weekly second and a very impressive final team.

Legend
Green Shade - Trade In
Red Shade - Trade Out
Dark Shade - Not in Team
Underlined - Captain
Blue Font - DGR
Strikethrough - Bench

1708259082066.png

Last edited: