Competitions 2023 INTER-CHANGE COMP

AFL Club
Collingwood
So far, we have 53 Teams entered. (y)

The INTER-CHANGE Competition is back for its third year. All welcome to join.
It's pretty straight forward and it is based on your weekly SC Team's scores.
Below is the info. There may be some structure changes based on the number of Teams entered.

To enter, write you Team's Name in this thread and I'll send you the Code to join the "INTER-CHANGE COMP" Group.

The '2022 INTER-CHANGE Competition' is based on your SuperCoach Team’s weekly score. No Entry Fee, playing only for Glory.
The Comp is made up of 3 sides, the ‘SENIORS’, ‘RESERVES’ and 'RECRUITS'.
The goal is to have your SC Team in the ‘Seniors' side in round 23. Round 24 decides the ultimate Winner.

IMPORTANT DATES:
BEFORE the AFL Rd 1 starts, write you Team's Name in this thread and I'll send you the Code to join the "INTER-CHANGE COMP" Group.
(I may accept late entries for a short time, based on the number of entries entered, where you will start in the 'Recruits' team.)
At the end of Rd 1, the highest scoring Teams will go into the 'Seniors' side, the lowest scoring Teams will go into the 'Recruits' side
and the rest will go into the 'Reserves' side. (18 Senior Teams, 22 Reserves Teams and the rest in the Recruits Team).
AFL Rds 2 to 23 - After each round, the 4 lowest weekly scoring Teams from the ‘Seniors’ side, will drop out and interchange with the 4 highest scoring Teams from the 'Reserves’ side. The 6 lowest scoring Teams from the 'Reserves' side will interchange with the 6 highest scoring Teams from the 'Recruits' side.
(Note: If the interchanging teams scores are Tied, then the Team that scored the highest, the previous round, is the winner.)
AFL Rd 24 (the last AFL fixture round) - The highest scoring Team from the 'Seniors' side will be the "2023 INTER-CHANGE COMP" Winner!
And the highest scorer in the 'Reserves' side wins the 'Reserves Cup'.
Also, acknowledgements to the Team that was in the 'Seniors' Side the longest, wins the 'Most Consistent Team'.
and the Team that had the most highest scores each week, wins the 'Best On Ground'.

Good luck to all.

(NOTE: If we have a real large number of entries, I will consider having 2 parallel Inter-Change Comps,
where the Round 24 Finalists, in both Comps, compete for the one overall winner.)

AFL Club
North Melb.
I wouldn’t be a fan of running 2 parallel comps. I would suggest just putting a third in each division and then having a third(ish) of those interchange. Even if you had 90 with 30 in each and 10 interchanging then that works Ok I think. You are always only 2 good weeks away from the seniors.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I wouldn’t be a fan of running 2 parallel comps. I would suggest just putting a third in each division and then having a third(ish) of those interchange. Even if you had 90 with 30 in each and 10 interchanging then that works Ok I think. You are always only 2 good weeks away from the seniors.
Agree, I definitely prefer to run one Comp, it's just, if there are too many Teams entered, I am reluctant to have 4 divisions.

The way it's going, it looks like there will be a nice number for the 1 Comp.