Opinion 2023: Rookie Roulette

AFL Club
Essendon
With Bytel out I’m left with Davey v GC
Chesser/Long v Giants and Baker v Saints as M8 this week, Baker tonned up in the preseason rout of North but bombed out against the Dee’s-tough game though, Long and Davey were serviceable last week with 63 & 58 respectively, which leaves me with Chessers services which I’m not ready for yet-now watch him ton up! Any thoughts welcome.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
With Bytel out I’m left with Davey v GC
Chesser/Long v Giants and Baker v Saints as M8 this week, Baker tonned up in the preseason rout of North but bombed out against the Dee’s-tough game though, Long and Davey were serviceable last week with 63 & 58 respectively, which leaves me with Chessers services which I’m not ready for yet-now watch him ton up! Any thoughts welcome.
Baker, Davey, Long/Chesser in that order for me.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Phillipou vs Allen for F6?
Leaning towards Allen, seems a safer pick for a 70-odd.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Flanders v Greene v Davey for F6?

At the moment I'm leaning Flanders.
Agreed. He’s probably on the chopping block if you’re not confident he beats those two, at least over a stretch of games.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Constable v Chandler on field? :unsure:

Cheers in advance.
I first read this as Constable v Chesser and was thinking that's a no brainer. On closer inspection it is a little more difficult.

Depending on teams, I'd lean Chandler, with Constable potentially having a couple of people off the injury list coming into the team. I don't think there's the same pressure (this week) for Chandler.