West Coast
Curnow v Simpkin v Rankine
Best value forward for the run home?
Easy draw for curnow
No wardlaw for simpkin
Rankine?

AFL Club
North Melb.
I can pick myself a D6 from just about anyone...

Ryan vs Dale vs Clark vs Holmes vs Sinclair vs Richards ???

Bulldogs have the Roos twice in the run home so maybe Dale? :unsure:o_O

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sinclair for mine - returned to his lucrative half back role, saints play 8 of their last 9 at Marvel 😉
Just on the Marvel point - Sinclair’s career average is basically the same at every ground at which he has played 10+ games (85, 89, 88 and 88). Ie I don’t think Marvel makes much difference for him, unless his scoring has become more venue dependent in recent years, for example.

I suspect the role change helps, but I heard the venue point on a podcast and when I checked the numbers, was not as excited about it as I was initially!

@Leroy

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Nice.

I've already got NWM but Sinclair looks to have a higher ceiling in the role, so I guess there's no reason why they can't both keep going?
How many games has he played in that role together with Milera? With Schumacher also in and his whopping kick, could we see Sinclair pushed back into the mids.

Also Salem vs Oliver for M9 with the news that Salem is out?

AFL Club
North Melb.
How many games has he played in that role together with Milera? With Schumacher also in and his whopping kick, could we see Sinclair pushed back into the mids.
Surely at 194cm Arie is more of a mid-size key defender than a rebounder?

You're right in that all 3 of them haven't played together so there is some unknown. It's why I had questions on them in the first place :unsure: