2508 Gawn
Dunkley 140 :cool:
Heeney 127 :)☯️
Gawn C 100x2 :cry:
Grundy 94 :cry:
Rankine 92 :confused:☯️
Zorko 81 :(
Dowling 72 :D

Dunkley excellent. 3 scores in the 140s on the trot and faces WC next week. Heeney was nowhere to be seen in the first half but had a near 100 point second half. Gawn disappointing. Was shaping up to be a 120+ score but got subbed out. Didn’t look too bad, should be just precautionary. Reckon he would’ve played if the game was still on the line. Grundy poor too. Rankine started terribly but kicked on to post a decent score against a tough matchup. Zorko quiet at the Gabba for once. Very happy with Dowling. Could’ve been more having been on 66 halfway through the third but will absolutely take the score as I wanted 55-60. Looping Curnow into him gained me 39 points.

I think Rankine and Heeney will both get off. Rankine probably more likely to get a week given Starcevich was subbed out unlike Webster.
Commentators speculating 3-4 for Rankine at ht

AFL Club
Carlton
This league is crazy this year. Ranked 16th for 20 team leagues, after this week's matches the top 6 are on equal points! :eek:

I'm just two wins off top spot... but in 13th place! :ROFLMAO:
It’s actually insane how close this season is. Looks to be some strong teams this year. I feel I was bottom 5 not that long ago but have hit a hot streak recently.

Finished 2508 after what looked to be a poor round

AFL Club
Sydney
2576 Daicos

Amazing turnaround since last week’s quite frankly putrid score (low 2100’s).

16 tons and the non tons came from a few reliable guys in Houston, Serong, Ryan, Grundy and Martin. McKay a bit of a liability of late but will be looking to bolster the stocks rather than sideways trade with just 4 left.

AFL Club
Adelaide

Just an absolute nightmare of a round.

Touk injured on 33, Oliver 51, Schoenmaker as cover for Fisher 52, Sexton 58, Gawn subbed as Captain for just 100. Then five other ‘premiums’ under 90.

Just five players with scores that met or exceeded expectations. Thank you Rozee, Merrett, Sheezel, Jackson and thanks Heeney for the score but not for the likely suspension.

Just need to forget about this round and move on.

Hopefully Fisher is back. Will hold Heeney. Gawn was just subbed as a precaution so expect him to be fine. Will need to trade Touk if the injury is a fractured wrist as expected.
Same, kept looking forward to the next game but it just got worse, 2131.

AFL Club
Richmond
Guess I can't complain after holding Sicily and Fisher, copping Richards and Schoenmaker's scores. Richards outscored Miller and Schoenmaker outscored Oliver. really wanted to trade out Sicily and Fisher to McKercher and Caldwell, lost about 180pts this week by not pulling that trigger

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
11/1162

Had a great opportunity to take advantage of the Fisher injury with new recruit Caldwell covering him and fielding no rookies. Miller then proceeds to be subbed out sub 40 with Mannagh returnng just in time for holders by scoring 110+ and McKercher returning from injury as well. Typical supercoach and a reminder to never go full premium/no rookies (depending on your favoured term).:ROFLMAO:
Walsh and Oliver sub 70 with Captain Gawn subbed and two trades remaining.

2371 thanks to some heavy lifting from the likes of H Young, H Sheezel, J Dunkley, Z Butters and J Caldwell (debut- traded in for Fyfe).

AFL Club
Collingwood
poor Charlie

9th on aggregate 11th averaging F coming into the round

surely teams are not lucky enough to have all of Heeney , Flanders , Zorko , Jackson , Moore & Caldwell.

Don't really look at ownership numbers but gather Fisher & Rankine would both be popular as well

Don't have the trades to upgrade him so will just have to take the good with the bad , hopefully can loop him if necessary

McKay , Houston , D Cameron , Walsh , Curnow all disappointing

19/2153 Bont

Oliver
Steele , Heeney
Oliver joining the disappointing list

Amazingly finished with 2435 , it's only taken 17 rounds to finally get something decent 🤗

AFL Club
Hawthorn
2311. Bad week, but at least I can trade my way out of it...

Oh wait, no I can't.

Expected a down week with two premiums out, not sure things will improve much in future though. Always a risk you take once you use up all your trades.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Proposed argument from the lawyers database.

Regarding Mr Heeney. He committed to the act of pointing out his Mum in the crowd to one of his team mates when he was what appears to us from the vision to be several meters from the play.

We accept a reasonable player would have foreseen at the moment of committing to the act of pointing that some impact with Webster was possible. We find that it was not inevitable from the perspective of a player in Heeney’s position.

We are not at all satisfied that a reasonable player would have foreseen that violent impact or impact of the type suffered by Webster was inevitable or even likely.

There were at the moment Heeney committed to the act of pointing many variables that could have eventuated in many different ways.

Webster could’ve run in a different direction or in a different manner, moved his head away in a different manner or in a slightly different location.

It is asking a lot of a player to decide in a fraction of a second which various ways to point, and which of those ways of pointing might result in which type of reportable offence.

We find that Mr. Heeney was not careless in either his decision to point or the way in which his arm formed.
No guarantee that they come up with something better than this!