• Ryan

• Serong

• Gawn

• Neale

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bont vs Port away wasn't even on my radar to be honest.

Serong/Ryan/Clark vs Richmond, Gawn vs West Coast or Merrett vs Collingwood for me.
Fair enough. Sitting at around 50% in the poll here, and wouldn't be at all surprised if that number ends up similar or higher among serious teams in SC this round, especially if Daicos has a quiet game.

AFL Club
West Coast
Bont has scored over 150 in 3 of his last 4 games - form is just red hot despite illness & back issues.

Scored 145 v Port at Adelaide oval last year.

Hard to ignore in my opinion- such a hard matchup, Drew isn’t big enough & Bont is such a threat when fwd.

AFL Club
Carlton
Do we switch VC to Merrett whom won the medal earlier this year? 127 and 133 last two against the pies…
they might put work into Merrett, I've gone Ridley vc, he should see plenty of ball coming his way tonight, just hope he can get plenty of intercepts.

AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I'm the same got options of Gawn, Neale, Grundy, Zorko or Oliver 😵.

Don't know which way to go, might take a punt on Zorko at home 🤔.
I went with Gawn. Still somehow to go 100 despite the injury so can't be too disappointed. Until I see Neale already on 100+ midway through the second quarter....!!!!! :LOL:

Hope you went the correct way!

AFL Club
Melbourne
1,135/9+C (Daicos)

20 playing, lowest 2 currently 66 and 54 (Freijah, Wilson).

So possibly 7+C 1,015.

Gawn, Oliver, Moyle, Miller, Flanders, Sexton, Closhey, Jackson, Serong, Young, Martin.

Gee that's a lot left for 2 games...

Probably sightly behind those with Bontempelli C and Moore, but not too bad.
I went with Gawn. Still somehow to go 100 despite the injury so can't be too disappointed. Until I see Neale already on 100+ midway through the second quarter....!!!!! :LOL:

Hope you went the correct way!
Oops, hope you didn't Deeman
Of the 6 options, took the 2nd best score, which wasn't too bad, Gawn if not injured could have been 120+, but missed a trick not going Neale.

All in all disappointing, but not a disaster 😮