Leagues 2024 SCS Premier League

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks @Darkie. I was nervous before Moore's game because his last 2 scores were 74 and 89, pleased I got away with a win.
Wishing you the best of luck for the rest of the season.
Indeed, I thought it was finely poised given what Moore needed to score. I own him in a keeper league, so at least I get the benefit there!

Better you take the four points than me at this stage, good luck for your finals run!

AFL Club
Essendon
Good luck @Peter56 I’m desperate for a win this week if I have any hope of sneaking a finals chance. Coming off my best round of the season last week, a loss would close that window. What are you doing with Fisher btw? - just asking for a friend. 👍
I was just eying your team 👀 to see what I am up against 🤔 To be honest I am not sure what to do with Fisher but just looked up Mckercher and he last played round 9 so I have held him for 7 weeks. not sure if I can hold Fisher for as long.
Good luck with this weekend.

AFL Club
Essendon
I was just eying your team 👀 to see what I am up against 🤔 To be honest I am not sure what to do with Fisher but just looked up Mckercher and he last played round 9 so I have held him for 7 weeks. not sure if I can hold Fisher for as long.
Good luck with this weekend.
All good mate - very much tongue in cheek. Look forward to our matchup.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Should be a fun one with us having 10 PODs (before factoring any trades, loops or VC/Cs)

View attachment 75227

*loop chance
There are not many of those pairs that favour my team unfortunately!

Merrett and Ridley have started well for both of us … I reckon I need Grundy to put a large lead on Powell, and for the Freo defenders to stick with their lower possession gameplan.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There are not many of those pairs that favour my team unfortunately!

Merrett and Ridley have started well for both of us … I reckon I need Grundy to put a large lead on Powell, and for the Freo defenders to stick with their lower possession gameplan.
Not really a pairing on purpose, was just basically players listed in on order of games played for the round.