Leagues 2024 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
Melbourne
@Deeman1 you have Freijah as E, hes the sub bud.

I believe you have other mid options who could be your "E"
Cheers mate, I was busy yesterday and only heard he was the sub at about 1.43pm, just had enough time to take the E off him.

Doubt it will make much difference after Macrae and Sexton stunk it up and Miller got injured.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could be an easy win for you. My freo PODs all let me down and didn't get the lead I wanted going into the final day.

499 from 5 players should be a breeze.
Lots of water to flow under the bridge yet! Looks like I got lucky with the Freo defenders going low, although Grundy heavily outscoring Powell looks a lot harder now than I may have thought!

AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah I still had 8 so thought I’d try something. I notice Miller has gone down with something on 35 points. Not good for me.
Was sure you had me there @Peter56, but I managed to scrape in by 21. Lucky Captain Dunks against all other choices probably the difference - my trades gained me nothing - and would have done better to hold in hindsight. Thanks for the match. 👍

AFL Club
Essendon
Was sure you had me there @Peter56, but I managed to scrape in by 21. Lucky Captain Dunks against all other choices probably the difference - my trades gained me nothing - and would have done better to hold in hindsight. Thanks for the match. 👍
Well played. As soon as I saw Serong's captain's score I knew I was doomed. I will hopefully get my revenge in the finals, if I make it that far 😁

AFL Club
Essendon
Yikes! What a week to be featuring in a must win MOTR. Like most, my team has plenty of outs this week and starting to run on fumes. But, if you ain’t first, then you’re last so I guess I’m going hard or going home 😅
Good luck Ash… but not too much 😎
So many significant games for those trying to squeeze into finals.