30 trades

AFL Club
Adelaide
Help needed....

Rules state:

You can make unlimited trades on your initial team entry. Your team will be locked in and entered at the start of the next upcoming round after you joined.
You'll then be able to trade up to a maximum of TWO players after the conclusion of each round (and a maximum of 3 in Rounds 11, 12 and 13), with a total of 30 trades available for the entire Season.

My understanding of the above is that the 30 trades available to you, therefore, commence effectively from Round 2.

Am I correct?

Regards,

Randy.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Help needed....

Rules state:

You can make unlimited trades on your initial team entry. Your team will be locked in and entered at the start of the next upcoming round after you joined.
You'll then be able to trade up to a maximum of TWO players after the conclusion of each round (and a maximum of 3 in Rounds 11, 12 and 13), with a total of 30 trades available for the entire Season.

My understanding of the above is that the 30 trades available to you, therefore, commence effectively from Round 2.

Am I correct?

Regards,

Randy.
After the round 1 has been completed, then all players will then have 30 trades with a maximum of 2 per round execpt for the bye rounds.

So after Rd1 has been compelted the 30 trades start.