Competitions AFL Fantasy Trading Comp

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
@Herbie66 I have decided I am not going to delete you.

I have set the league at 14 so hopefully one more from here will join. One of our leadership group who I think were part of it last year, @IDIG @KLo30 @Rowsus @Tamuhawk might come and save the day? Otherwise some poor random is going to freak out when he/she/they realise every other team in their league has an identical score after round 1! Maybe then we will need a booby prize for anyone who finishes below them.

AFL Club
Collingwood

I have set the league at 14 so hopefully one more from here will join. One of our leadership group who I think were part of it last year, @IDIG @KLo30 @Rowsus @Tamuhawk might come and save the day? Otherwise some poor random is going to freak out when he/she/they realise every other team in their league has an identical score after round 1! Maybe then we will need a booby prize for anyone who finishes below them.
How awesome are you ? Very much appreciated , sorry again for joining late , but it only took 5 minutes to set-up.

Will check in again tomorrow to see what changes need to be made.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Now that the season has started, we fell one short. I would prefer that a SCS member entered our league to be our bench mark rather than a complete stranger.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Sorry mate, only seeing this now. Don’t think I could handle another year trying to navigate that platform.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Now that the season has started, we fell one short. I would prefer that a SCS member entered our league to be our bench mark rather than a complete stranger.
If you need to boot me out that's fine , I will get my revenge in the IPL......oh wait that might not start to September.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
What time tomorrow will we know the final team ?
Good question. Hopefully sooner rather than later so that we all get time to see it. We might have to make a call on the likeliness or unlikelyness of some extended bench players making the final squad.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gents - just a heads up that I think we should be finalizing teams well ahead of lockout tonight to ensure that all of our sides are the same. I actually thought we already had, and wasn’t checking this thread (or any others, have been under the pump!). Actually missed that we had to set any emergencies (my bad, obviously) so I probably got lucky that there aren’t any Carl or Rich ones :)

@stephen or @Diabolical, perhaps you could post a visual of the final side when ready and mark all the participants like I’ve done? Should help alert people to any final changes required and make sure we start on an even footing!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Gents - just a heads up that I think we should be finalizing teams well ahead of lockout tonight to ensure that all of our sides are the same. I actually thought we already had, and wasn’t checking this thread (or any others, have been under the pump!). Actually missed that we had to set any emergencies (my bad, obviously) so I probably got lucky that there aren’t any Carl or Rich ones :)

@stephen or @Diabolical, perhaps you could post a visual of the final side when ready and mark all the participants like I’ve done? Should help alert people to any final changes required and make sure we start on an even footing!
I will leave it to @stephen to post our final side. As soon as I see it on here I can tag everyone and also send a PM as back up.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Okay, given Hatley's omission and Rankine's injury I think we can be excused some changes so here is our final FINAL locked-down draft. Starcevic, Xerri and BJ Williams both on extended bench but we will just have to wear it if they're not named.

Hately > Narkle
Taylor > Cavarra (now E)
Rankine out, Budarick down FWD (on field) > McInerney in

asdf.PNG

Narkle probably controversial I realise but you can ditch him next week. I don't think they have an option but to play him in the mids. Averaged 93 in Marsh with 71%TOG (top of team). A gamble obviously but I don't think a crazy one.

@Diabolical @Darkie @Tails @Bomber18 @Herbie66 @Foxy's Fe-Lions @Presto @Ironhawk @Connoisseur @madmunza @Hot Shame @50 shades of Wade

Good luck everyone and happy trading!

PS solid start