Competitions AFL Fantasy Trading Comp

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Sorry mate! Good job everyone the league is doing well
It’s a tough format. Despite finishing with a weekly rank of 112 and two 47s in the last four weeks I can’t quite crack it into the top 1k overall. Still fielding two rookies so a little surprised I’m doing so well from a weekly point of view lately as I thought more would be full premium by now.

It’s a tough format. Despite finishing with a weekly rank of 112 and two 47s in the last four weeks I can’t quite crack it into the top 1k overall. Still fielding two rookies so a little surprised I’m doing so well from a weekly point of view lately as I thought more would be full premium by now.
Your team has been impressive. I'm a bit lower ranked at 1.5k. I find with Fantasy a lot of players focus more on chasing form than full premo so in later rounds can have a good ride up the ranks. Draper looking good for a couple more weeks on field but yeah I'd be getting Close off field if possible! You're still in race for a top 100 cap, good luck

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Ironhawk

Hi mate

Can you confirm that if I trade in Neale before the round starts as he played last round I will automatically get his score counted ? and if I make him captain it will double ?

Cheers

AFL Club
Hawthorn
@Ironhawk

Hi mate

Can you confirm that if I trade in Neale before the round starts as he played last round I will automatically get his score counted ? and if I make him captain it will double ?

Cheers
You will get his average score for the season to count for sure. I'm not 100% sure if you can captain him and have it count double, but I can't see why not. Sounds a good idea to me, 206 pts locked in.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
@Herbie66

https://www.afl.com.au/news/490703/how-to-dominate-the-run-home-in-afl-fantasy

From this:

Averages will be awarded to players on a bye who played in the previous round. Players with a bye will be locked at the start of the round, therefore if you wish to trade or captain them, you will need to do that prior to the round starting. This also involved any movement on field or on your bench (including emergencies).

Lock him in. But do it before the first game.

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Herbie66

https://www.afl.com.au/news/490703/how-to-dominate-the-run-home-in-afl-fantasy

From this:

Averages will be awarded to players on a bye who played in the previous round. Players with a bye will be locked at the start of the round, therefore if you wish to trade or captain them, you will need to do that prior to the round starting. This also involved any movement on field or on your bench (including emergencies).

Lock him in. But do it before the first game.
Thanks for that , feels like cheating but if that's the rules I will use them to my advantage.

Sidebottom - > Neale (C)

traded in Zorko last round , didn't realise he is a F/M in this format.

1951 this week, still just outside top 1k.

With so many bye players locking out early, I might need do all my trades tonight.

Well done @dweebs i see you ranked 7th for the round. You are certainly on the charge.
Thanks! Stoked after being 29th the previous round as well. Now 765th after being 10k in round 8. Got lucky with Daniher. Looking at trading Cripps with Deboer tag and then getting Daniher off field as draw gets less favourable. Likely Fyfe and jpk the ins with favourable draws from here and underpriced - would've liked cogs/taranto/worpel/houli but can't get them all!

My recent good run has come to an end after scoring just 1602 this week. Only 3 of my starting 22 scored better than their season average! Bodes well for next round I hope!
Unlucky. As can be seen by my above hot picks that I was sad to miss out on, low scorers were unexpected.
Thanks! Stoked after being 29th the previous round as well. Now 765th after being 10k in round 8. Got lucky with Daniher. Looking at trading Cripps with Deboer tag and then getting Daniher off field as draw gets less favourable Likely Fyfe and jpk the ins with favourable draws from here and underpriced - would've liked cogs/taranto/worpel/houli but can't get them all!
I had Shuey, dusty and zwilliams which wasn't too bad. Now 550th which I'm stoked with.

With everything wrapping up, I tried checking out who won this comp and I think it was @dweebs, but it is hard to navigate the site. Can someone confirm the final rankings? Think I came last of those who modified the starting team...
1. Dweebs 23727
2. Diabolical 23661
3. Bluth Lodge 23605
4. MADMUNZA 23444
5. Connoisseur
6. Herbie
7. Jibrangers
8. Coopa Troopas
9. The Darkness
10. Tails Power 21931
11. Iron the Prize 21700
3 ghost ships.