AFLW (Season 7) Fantasy Game Discussion - Round 6 Lockout: Friday 6.10pm AEST

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
8/519

Wales best game ever! Very happy I kept her. Ruck donut strategy may not be a plan for next week now. Tam Smith & Ham with some nice recovery scores. Eastman can't really complain too much being highly owned.

Just McKay in the next one onfield. Skepper on the bench. Can't see Skepper going too big against the Dee's so hoping for her to get under 65.

Fleming to Skepper could be one that comes back and haunts me for the rest of the season.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
McKenzie rage trade incoming. Fumbling the ball too many times.
Don't worry, I'm sure Goldsworthy will have a shocker as well who I fielded instead (benched McKenzie). One of only three differences between our teams, didn't realise how similar they were (Foley and Marinoff for me v Parker and Randall for you the other differences). Think you're favourite still.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't worry, I'm sure Goldsworthy will have a shocker as well who I fielded instead (benched McKenzie). One of only three differences between our teams, didn't realise how similar they were (Foley and Marinoff for me v Parker and Randall for you the other differences). Think you're favourite still.
That's gonna be a close one. Basically down to the last game.