Competitions AFLW (Season 7) Fantasy Game Discussion

AFL Club
Adelaide
I have concerns about my captain options this week due to poor conditions expected at Unley Oval. I've been checking the weather and at present Sunday afternoon looks like 65% chance of rain at 2.40pm, with 5mm-10mm expected for the day.

I picked Hatchard in the end over Bates hoping the weather conditions don't interfere too much . I nearly picked Bates due to good weather conditions at Punt Road Saturday. I also have Alyce Parker (other captain option also playing at Unley Oval). Could be a concern

AFL Club
Bulldogs
I have concerns about my captain options this week due to poor conditions expected at Unley Oval. I've been checking the weather and at present Sunday afternoon looks like 65% chance of rain at 2.40pm, with 5mm-10mm expected for the day.

I picked Hatchard in the end over Bates hoping the weather conditions don't interfere too much . I nearly picked Bates due to good weather conditions at Punt Road Saturday. I also have Alyce Parker (other captain option also playing at Unley Oval). Could be a concern
Tackles, tackles and more tackles. Marinoff will probably go 150+.

Would be nice to see Parker have a few more aswell.